Its been a while...

busastalker05

Registered
since I've been on here, but it has also been quite a long year. From barely working at all earlier this year to working 80 hours a weeks give or take, i haven't had time to check in or anything.

Along with working too much, it has taken me most of the year to get the busa back in top notch running condition. after countless tries and failures at troubleshooting, my worst fear came true. It was the $750 fuel pump. It was only pumping half of what it should.

Now that it is fixed and running at 100% again, i am hoping that some of the local guys and i can get together here soon and get some good riding in, even tho there is not to much riding weather left.

Hopefully life can slow down so that i can log on more.! I just hope that i haven't missed too much or too much has changed.......

Here is a brief look at the changes in two years, and i guess this is the same for some, ITS STILL NOT DONE:banghead: only cosmetics tho, and thos can wait....

102_0628.jpg

IMG00344-20100425-1408.jpg

i love it i brought it to the spring bash and a couple members noticed an excessive amount of back-firing, and after that it started going down hill from there, oh well its life and a learning experience!!!

Back