Its been A While but...

SHADiGUY1

IT IS WHAT IT IS
Donating Member
Registered
Heres and update my busa was stolen 2 years ago this month well i get a call from a police department about 2 weeks ago and find out a person was killed riding it and the thing was in a million pieces literally police say the guy was running from police and hit a car at approxomitley 90 miles an hour intoa minivan and hit it the rear door.

I say Karma is a *****... And have no remorse for the thieve i was paid out by my insurance but its true karma does pay may have taking 2 years but he got his in the end the guy lived around 45 mins away from my house So he must have been out scoping bikes.

I wouldnt wish death on anyone but yeah i wouldnt be too remorseful about it either. Guy stole the bike and paid a heavy price.

What's up brother, how you been ? Plan on getting something else ? Do you think HE'S the one that stole it ? I can't believe it was still together, I guess they let it sit for a while, and thought it would be okay by now...WRONG !!

Knowing how it feels to have your bike stolen....God forgive me, but I don't feel a little bit bad for that cat !!

me neither... and to be honest even if he wasnt the actual person that stole it he had to know he was buying a stolen bike so i have no remorse for it either way. A Thief is a thief wheter 2nd person or not. Yah hopefully ill have something by next summer. Ive been good.. What about you..

I wouldn't wish death on anyone.
Nor would I mourn for this Dbag.
He got exactly what he deserved. Stupidity is a wonderful thing...it helps out natural selection. Just pray that he didn't procreate before he bit it!

Maybe the thief should have listened to his other thieving buddies and started out stealing a 600 for a year, then moving up... :poke:

seriously wishing death on someone is a bit much...

however I can totaly understand not feeling any remorse for the one that wronged you.

Thieves suck . They Steal what others have worked hard to acquire and they don't deserve anything other than a six foot deep hole in the ground !
I've had two cars stolen as well as many other things .
After a while you lose any pity or care for them .
World is better off without them.

A Death wish in this case is not needed. On the plus side, he got to experience something out of this World before he went out of this World!
It is unlikely that the bike thief was riding it and more likely that an unsuspecting buyer
took the wrap.
Anyway, the whole story would have lacked something if your stolen bike was a scooter. You would like to wish someone a little more than a Julie Andrews experience before
smashing into a van.
O.

You guys are too kind !
I wish death on all thieves .
In fact I'll deliver it free , no charge ! :)

Weren't you the guy that said you loved everyone,lol

Blanca said in other post: And yes your right I do love everyone .
I give everyone my love no matter what a small minority of same group has done or said .
:laugh:

Weren't you the guy that said you loved everyone,lol

Blanca said in other post: And yes your right I do love everyone .
I give everyone my love no matter what a small minority of same group has done or said .
:laugh:

Thieves aren't human and therefore don't qualify.

It is unlikely that the bike thief was riding it and more likely that an unsuspecting buyer
took the wrap.

Otto, just my 2 cents worth here...but he couldn't have been 2 unsuspecting of a buyer...how to dmv register a bike that is stolen property...this cat either is the thief himself or one of his slime scumbag buddies...this guy knew the bike is hot and that is why he tried to evade...

You have to admit there are some things about the Muslim's sense of justice that is right on...I wouldn't complain a bit to see of their laws put into effect here...steal something...whack the hand off...screw around with your neighbors life...stoned to death....we could use a little bit more of their hard core methods here...:laugh:

You have to admit there are some things about the Muslim's sense of justice that is right on...I wouldn't complain a bit to see of their laws put into effect here...steal something...whack the hand off...screw around with your neighbors life...stoned to death....we could use a little bit more of their hard core methods here...:laugh:

eh a little barbaric, I think we should just start doing a few things

1) significant efforts to improve rehabilitation
2) sterilizing repeat offenders
3) expelling repeat offenders from the country

eh a little barbaric, I think we should just start doing a few things

1) significant efforts to improve rehabilitation
2) sterilizing repeat offenders
3) expelling repeat offenders from the country

Cause that will happen (#3) lol in april my 02 cummins was stolen from my driveway, since april there have been 65 similar trucks put on the list stolen from the denver metro area all the same way. 3 weeks ago 7 trucks were recovered in possession of illegal immigrants that were repeat offenders. My truck wasnt one of them but my buddies was and even the officer told him they will be back stealing trucks in 48 hours

Bring on the stones!!!!!!

Back