It hurt the wallet but it should be worth it :please:

KvHotDog4

Registered
Just got home and these came today, I took the advice from the org and went ahead and got a good name brand, I couldn't spring for the Galfer but the EBC is supposed to be close. Thank you Pashnit :thumbsup: planning on putting them on tomorrow night.

IMGP2646.jpg

Just got home and these came today, I took the advice from the org and went ahead and got a good name brand, I couldn't spring for the Galfer but the EBC is supposed to be close. Thank you Pashnit :thumbsup: planning on putting them on tomorrow night.

Very nice...good choice by the way! I wouldn't be disappointed about not getting the Glafer's as these are just as good. Did you get some new EBC pads to go w/ em'?

Very nice...good choice by the way! I wouldn't be disappointed about not getting the Glafer's as these are just as good. Did you get some new EBC pads to go w/ em'?

I went with the Galfer pads. The EBC are known to be a little loud and thats kinda why I have to replace my rotors my temper got the best of me and I held the brakes while driving trying to get past the squeeling a little too hard and warped my rotors. I know stupid :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead: I usually don't get mad at anything I guess I just had a chip on my shoulder and well I am really paying for it :poke:

Anyways the Galfer pads are suppose to be quiet and suprisingly they are cheaper than the EBC probably won't last as long due to metal content being low but I would rather replace every 10,000 - 15,000 mile than to sound like a semi stopping and going 40,000 mile on a set.

I would love to get a new set of rotors this year with the tax money, but that just did not happen for me. Timing just sucks sometimes!

I have the same ones and have been well pleased with mine as well...good rotors and brakes are the :rulez:

My HH's do not squeal on the front, but the back does it constantly....

THey do sound like a brake lathe as you ride down the road, though....WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Back