Long trip but worth it !!

Cant help but compare the bike to my ZX-14 which I sold 3 weeks ago. Took it on a 100 kilo ride yesterday. Biggest surprise is how much smaller and lighter the Busa felt even though the weight is similar. Took it out to my favorite twisty road and it rocks ! I thought I was on a GSXR1000. It sailed through the ess curves so much easier than the ZX-14. It definitely is down a little on power compared to the ZX-14 but it has way more power than I need. I actually enjoy the powerband as it is less wheelie prone than the ZX-14. However, the ZX-14 wasnt stock and the Busa is. The other surprise is the engine sound. Being stock I would expect the Busa exhaust to be quiet and it is but the surprise is the engine "clatter". The ZX-14 makes a lot more noise in the engine compartment. Bottom line is NO BUYERS REMORSE HERE ! I am delighted with the Busa and glad I made the switch. :thumbsup:

Beautifull Bike. Fastest Color as Im sure you know.

Do you think maybe next time you could get a trailer better suited for such a bike. How Embarrasing. :whistle:

Actually the rusted, dented, faded trailer wasnt the worst part of the haul. I have an old beater 2000 Windstar mini-van that I use to haul my Great Danes. It has no seats in the back and is all chewed up inside. It was involved in a hit and run (caught the guy) last summer and the drivers side front fender is smashed in. Paint is coming off the rear door and the roof. I keep it around just for hauling the dogs. Anyway, it has a trailer hitch so I used it to tow that ugly trailer. It kinda went well with the trailer ! I think the Busa is probably worth 3 times as much as the trailer and van together !

Back