It has more than likely been discussed

mortrhodie

Registered
any ways I plan on doing a couple of road trips this year one will be approx. 2800 miles the other will be around 4000 miles.
My Busa is stock right now, will be puttuing on a Rumble fender eliminator.
Trying to get as much info. on touring systems, bags and such, from those who have actually toured with the Busa. or those who use them on a daily basis.
Thanks ya'll
smile.gif

Lots of discussion on this - luggage, ergos, tunes, etc. You ever find your self out the PCola way?

I'm about 60 miles from P'cola. I'm through there quite often, one of my good runnin' partners live in Navarre.
I've searched the topics for the luggage info. I guess I'm doing it wrong or something. I'll go back to searching.

Should get you started anyway -
And finally a link to search results...

Love my Rumble fender eliminator, you will too. This is the one I have with turn signals on my license tag for better view to those haters in the cars.

Undertail.jpeg

Great!! Ya'll have giving me quite a bit of info. the Cortex bags with the sport tail bag looks very interesting. I'll probably go with that set up and add a strap on tank bag. I have a magnetic tank bag now I used on my Interceptor but it won't stay on the Busa when ya crank it

Back