It doesn't just happen down in the hood

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
Ted Turner is an alumnus of McCallie School. He recently gave the school a gift of $20M.

I wonder how this would have played if it had been two schools in poorer neighborhoods???

Linky

Just sad though...in the big picture of life, you wish kids could see this stuff is so petty, so silly, not worth getting thrown out of school for...

At least they were settling it with fists, not knives or guns...

Hey "white-on-white" violence ....................... SORRY, I had to ........:whistle:

Yeah, it's pretty silly. These kids have no idea how all of these charges will follow them & screw them out of opportunities for a LONG time.

Sad deal, but as stated previously, at least they left the guns & knives in the car !!

mebbe their parents were actually smart enuf to LOCK UP their guns, or NOT HAVE ANY that the kids could get to??? hmmmm....:whistle:

dunno what they were fightin over but I'll put $20 on it that it was retarded, whatever the reason....have fun growin up kids-i'll say hi when i see you at the door pushin in carts as I walk into Wal-Mart:moon:

Guess its big news because they are rich kids???that looks like a regular fri and saturday night in the playgrounds around here:poke:

sorry,but dont see the big deal,just kids being kids???

3 kids go to another rival school after school to settle a score. Idiots got the azz beating they deserved. Looks like they had some liquid courage which I'm sure didn't aid them in their fighting ability.

lol..well that was priceless, I imagine they all learned a lesson even the parents couldnt have taught them. it's good that knowone was seriouslty hurt, I bet the 18 year old gets tried as an adult though....sux to be that kid...I bet its already on you tube, wich is probably the real reason behind the fight in the first place.

Time for a cage match...let them go one on one, get all bloody and beat up. Then they might realize how stupid they are acting.

This is what happens when you a have a punch of ***** politicians making your laws and running your country. Couple kids get in a fist fight and it's THE NIGHTLY NEWS....back when you old guys were in highschool in the 1970's and you got your ass whooped or you laid it on somebody did you go home and watch yourself on the news??? thats what i thought. I remember my brother got arrested for assault in high school because he beat some guys ass who he caught keying his car....My dad was like WTF....what are you suppose to do say "Hey its not polite for you to key my car will you please not do that again" haha wow gotta love these politicians.....getting your ass beat at least once is part of life. What fantasy land of no violence and the world is safe and all peaceful did these retards come from

Back