It amazing what you find in log files

GSXRFANN don't sweat the donations thing. I have had folks for years trying to get me to make the site a paid membership and I refuse to do that. This site is open to the working man, it was actually created to share information and provide a place for everyone to enjoy. I will not create a pay to access forum because I dont want anyone to miss out on information because they didnt have enough cash to pay. We have some great sponsors that are beginning to help out and keep the site going... We constantly work to make this a better site and someday it will be so incredibly awesome that we will all be glad we are part of it. No one that comes to this board should feel obligated to donate, I don't want to burden anyone, if a person has a couple of extra bucks then great, if we saved you a little on a purchase because you found information here great... Don't be pressured by anyone to pay to this site.... Your just as valuable a member as you are donating member..... Dont forget that.

CAp
Thanks Cap!!!

You guys do an excellent job.....even if Cache won't make us a joke thread!!!! LOL!!! Seriously, you guys put alot of work into this site and it is appreciated very much!!

Ok, I tired to resist but I cannot.

I may be stupid and ignornant but you are even dumber if you think this has anything to do with the raffle.  I was only arming myself for the future...it was obvious to Captain as well.  

I am not going to get into the real reasoning behind this because me and Captain made our peace last night.

I am not going to metion the raffle again, I support and appreciate Hayabusa.org and I will continue to do so in the future.
You got issues. If you don't like it here, be gone. It's that simple. Please don't act as if the rest of us are not intelligent enough to be privy to your world. There is no dark scheme at the heart of this website, nobody is forcing us to donate, post or view here. If Cache and Captain can get anything back from this site, more power to them. You seriously need counselling.........

I have to agree with the CAP... I am pretty straight shooter and I will tell ya when you are wrong... As the CAP said, all the info. and where the money was going was "public knowledge..." You made the choice to donate to this cause and you were NOT forced. If you dontated without reading the fine print, well shame on you then BentValve...

Everyone has a right to their opinions... but when you go TALKING #### about other people to other people, you will always run the risk of them finding out and if they find out you are a back stabbing twit... they DESERVE to expose you for talking #### about them... In other words, you want to talk ####, be prepared for it to come back to ya.... it alwasy seems to...

Most of us use these services on this site for FREE... I don't think its too much to ask to "voluntarily help out if you want around here..."

bottom-line... It is your choice to make the donation, but where they spend the money is their porogative and as long as they are not Lying to people, I don't see what the problem is... Guess you are just mad that they are spending the money how they see fit and its not how you would spend the money... If that is case, I got an idea... Why don't you go out, start your own site, and then you can do whatever you want...

Cloud

Back