log box pro issue

Daniel Sanders

Registered
I know that woolich racing have there own forum, but i cant get any help, and yes i have emailed wrt, i can only assume there on holidays, or what ever i have no idea ( if anyone has any idea let me know )

p.s attached file at bottom.

Moving on, I am having an issue, i move my log files FROM the log box and open them all is good on WindowsXP
but then no one could tell me why i cannot open multiple WRL files, simple right, it just wont work ( yes i have latest software ), since no response from WRT, i have NO choice but to try on say windows 7.

Next, when i open the bin file as usual, then open the WRL file on windows 7, WHY WONT THE LOG SHOW THE RPM DATA!!??! ( excuse my outburst, but i cant seem to find anyone so far who has seen the problem ) i convert the SAME log file i have been using the entire time, to TSV and CSV...

guess what , the RPM data there is zero( keep with me, still using windows 7 ), the colum in both the tsv, and csv are missing the rpm data is zero all the way down, so... i scroll over to the far right and my AD2 port is missing from the colum completly.

stay with me here, doing this one simple task converting to csv and tsv on windowsXP the AD2 is there, but wont do the convert on windows 7

so i tried to do this not in this perticular order
winxp works ( tho still can not merge the wrl files )
win7, CSV = missing AD2 so as a result the rpm data is zero.
win7, TSV = missing AD2 so as a result the rpm data is zero.
today I booted up a brand spanking new Windows 7 AND windows 8
SAME result.

please stay with me, please try not ask me to check run as administrator or anything like that, I am very highly skilled with computers ( mean that in the nicest way possible )

so, my theroy is this, that the WRL data, is "converted" and then secondly read by the wrt software.

there must be something in the software, like say a template, or a pre-condition, so that the software can read the data correctly in the wrl file.
something that the software is doing to make sure that it pulls the information of all the fields?

I realize that i have speculation, but considering the amount of work ive done to try resolve this, i have screenshots, multiple CSV tsv, i have stacks of WRL files, to back this up.

now I wish to know what is this and how do i fix it!!

I have had a much less discussed topic of my issue else where, with no result to fix, and the very few people who did offer to assist, all they could explain to me was that it just works for them, AND ALSO import multiple WRL files!

Please someone if you have seen this please speak up, pass on any thing you can.

to summarize this in one line, simply, There is missing data showing in the wrt software, how ever it works on winXP .

If I cant resolve this, I have only two solutions, ask someone else to merge my WRL files ( really defeats the point! ) or get a refund, and replug back my PCV autotune.

paid good dollars for this wrt kit. I am certain it will be something simple!, but there there worst to find and fix!

thank you kindly for reading, what appears to be a little rant, just want some help thank you.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxNiONXw7pN4Rks4SmF6cXFERjQ/edit?usp=sharing

let me know if that link fails

just want to add, i worked it all out, and rest assured it is not easy to work out.

if anyone has this issue ever again, i can tell you exactly how to resolve it.

its not exactly easy to explain.

Back