Isle of Man 2009 Video

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
May be a repost (I haven't been lurking enough)...

- Isle of Man Tourist Trophy 2009 (Highlights)[/url]

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
Just another video of IOM (slow motion)
- Tourist Trophy 2009 (slow motion, now we are free song)[/url]

djsin

Lily's Daddy
Registered
insain..not sure id even want to stand on the side of the road as they go by...

02spool

Registered
Awesome slow motion,the suspension action was amazing to watch! :thumbsup:Oh the wheelies too!:bowdown:
Thanks for the link!:beerchug:

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
wow, I caught myself holding my breath most of the video :laugh:

Talk about cheating death... thanks Ted...

iomdazzer

Registered
front seat for me guys every year come take a look see its brill lol the guys riding doing 17.30 mins using both sides of road obviously road s closed i get around approx 30 mins using one side the left + traffic lol 38 miles allmost:laugh: here s the fastest fella john mcguinness lap record holder average speed 131 + mph :bowdown: :thumbsup: only need apply if you have big b*lls :superman:

TT.jpg

756452774b772990dc9400f76ae09d9b.jpg

juno27f

Registered
Gets my adrenaline pumpin just watching. Whoo wee wish I could have seen the whole thing. If you know how I can get a copy please don't hesitate.:beerchug: Good stuff man good stuff:thumbsup:

oldschool

Registered
Gets my adrenaline pumpin just watching. Whoo wee wish I could have seen the whole thing. If you know how I can get a copy please don't hesitate.:beerchug: Good stuff man good stuff:thumbsup:
I just saw a commercial on HDT that says they are playing the Isle of Man practice session on July 13.

flombo13

Registered
Same for me, I can't get enough of the TT thing, great vids and the photos of J. McG are awesome too. :thumbsup:

I am going to have to make the effort to get over one year.:beerchug: