Another isle of man video

Oh and watch for a quick Busa shot, burnout.
thumbs-up.gif

Those guys are INSANE  
wow.gif
 I really would like to go to that someday
wink.gif

Yeah exciting but can be uuuuuh how should I say this... messy. I heard David Jefferies ( RIP ) GSXR1000 awesome rider, quite literally lost his head.
wow.gif
sad.gif

They run flat out on city streets from town to town.....hittin' speeds of 160+....those roads weren't designed for that
wow.gif
I've seen some NASTY spills from those races.

Isle of Man...........
cool.gif
Been there a few times............. INSANE.... is watt they are......... them lads dot give a fuggk............... mad al of them...
wink.gif

Does anyone know were the race is, What country?
rock.gif
?

Been going there for the past couple of years and I have to say it is my favourite place in the whole world. The TT and real road racing blows every other type of bike racing into the hedges.

If you ever get even a sniff of a chance of getting there, then go for it. There is absolutely no experience in the world like the first time you stand at the bottom of Bray Hill and watch these guys coming down at 160+mph. Exhilarating and sickening all at the same time. These guys are nuts but to me they are absolute heroes.

By the way, the hairs are standing on the back of my neck just writing this.
Visit:
www.realroadracing.com
www.iomtt.com

For those who have been to the race...
where is the best place to fly into from the states?
where are some good places to stay?
More commentary from those who have travelled from the states would be helpful..

thanks
Scott

That has got to be the craziest race... I heard once there's one an average of 1 death every 3 years or something like that...

The pilots need balls... and a bike!
race.gif

That has got to be the craziest race... I heard once there's one an average of 1 death every 3 years or something like that...

The pilots need balls... and a bike!  
race.gif
Zef,

By any chance you gonna head to the Canadian TT in Nova Scotia? Ill be at that event. Also Ill be in Montreal Thursday morning the 2nd of March through the 5th.

Back