Isle of Man 2009 Video

Powers739

Donating Member
Registered
May be a repost (I haven't been lurking enough)...

- Isle of Man Tourist Trophy 2009 (Highlights)[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
Just another video of IOM (slow motion)
- Tourist Trophy 2009 (slow motion, now we are free song)[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
insain..not sure id even want to stand on the side of the road as they go by...

Awesome slow motion,the suspension action was amazing to watch! :thumbsup:Oh the wheelies too!:bowdown:
Thanks for the link!:beerchug:

wow, I caught myself holding my breath most of the video :laugh:

Talk about cheating death... thanks Ted...

front seat for me guys every year come take a look see its brill lol the guys riding doing 17.30 mins using both sides of road obviously road s closed i get around approx 30 mins using one side the left + traffic lol 38 miles allmost:laugh: here s the fastest fella john mcguinness lap record holder average speed 131 + mph :bowdown: :thumbsup: only need apply if you have big b*lls :superman:

TT.jpg

756452774b772990dc9400f76ae09d9b.jpg

Gets my adrenaline pumpin just watching. Whoo wee wish I could have seen the whole thing. If you know how I can get a copy please don't hesitate.:beerchug: Good stuff man good stuff:thumbsup:

Gets my adrenaline pumpin just watching. Whoo wee wish I could have seen the whole thing. If you know how I can get a copy please don't hesitate.:beerchug: Good stuff man good stuff:thumbsup:
I just saw a commercial on HDT that says they are playing the Isle of Man practice session on July 13.

Same for me, I can't get enough of the TT thing, great vids and the photos of J. McG are awesome too. :thumbsup:

I am going to have to make the effort to get over one year.:beerchug:

Back