Greatest race on two wheels...

Takeuon

Registered
The Isle of Man TT is this weekend. And hands down... is the ballsiest race ever on a motorcycle. IMO anyways.

For anyone interested here is the linky TT 2009 - The official Isle of Man TT 2009 website

It looks like SpeedChannel is going to hose us again this year. As I have yet to find any info on the coverage of the event or broadcasting times. :banghead:
If anyone finds info on broadcasting....please post!

For those that have not seen this event...it's just silly good :thumbsup: Let's hope we'll get to enjoy it here in the States.

All time favorite of mine as well-the most on the edge(quite often,way past)racing I've ever seen,without a doubt, the most punishing. Thanks for the link:thumbsup::bowdown:

the only race that really counts if you ask me

I'd love to see the top 5 riders from each of the major players-WSB,MotoGP, & AMA,along with several other nat. sac. bodys get together in the F1 TT group-that would be amazing, Mladin, Rossi, Speis, Noriaga,etc:thumbsup:

I'd love to see the top 5 riders from each of the major players-WSB,MotoGP, & AMA,along with several other nat. sac. bodys get together in the F1 TT group-that would be amazing, Mladin, Rossi, Speis, Noriaga,etc:thumbsup:

That's a pretty damn good idea! Would be nice to see that come to fruition. :whistle:

That's a pretty damn good idea! Would be nice to see that come to fruition. :whistle:

That would be like the Indy 500 on 2 wheels, if they ever did, that would get some tv time, it would soon become the biggest race of the year:please: Eh...never happen, too much contract BS:banghead:

- Isle of Man Tourist Trophy 2009 (Highlights)[/url]

4 mins 45 secs...... great tune as well...

Last edited by a moderator:
If you owned the GP or WSB team that had Rossi or any other elite level rider under contract would you let them ride the TT?:rofl:

If you owned the GP or WSB team that had Rossi or any other elite level rider under contract would you let them ride the TT?:rofl:

HAHAHA....HELL NO! They actually used to intermittently partake in the race. Its no longer a sanctioned event for them. Rossi said he could not be more happy. :laugh: I'm sure his team managers are as well :whistle:

TT is such a different animal that Rossi and others may not end placing as well as some of the veterans. Liability for those guys is probably the main reason.

Back