Is this new parenting?

If you only knew :whistle: Looked half the night for a 14 year old. She came home around 0300, with her cell, and attitude. Local club had just closed down :whistle: Sucking her teeth at her mom. My partner told her she was a waste of our time and we left :laugh:

If you only knew :whistle: Looked half the night for a 14 year old. She came home around 0300, with her cell, and attitude. Local club had just closed down :whistle: Sucking her teeth at her mom. My partner told her she was a waste of our time and we left :laugh:

Had I done that at 14, I wouldn't be able to sit for a month :laugh:

Even more disturbing, read the comments on what she's doing...I guess since she's Hollywood, everyone says "Oh, that's awsome! How amazing..." :puke:

That right there is a failure of the parent to teach that kid respect at an earlier age. Pain avoidance therapy works!

Of course, the mom probably called the police after SHE got back from clubbing at 1 AM....

I believe this is common practice in most third world countries where baby food doesn't exist or is just too expensive.

Come here lil billy, mommy has a nasty infectious cold I wanna share with ya. That's what blenders are made for. If you read half way through the replies a woman posted a link to an article about 66 children catching HIV from their moms like this.

Even if I was dumb enough to do this...I certainly wouldn't video it and post it up on the internet for the world to see how screwed up I was making my kid.

Freakin Freak! Since when does an adult deposit food into a childs mouth, WTF is that? poor kid is going to end up as a host on Americas Dumbest Criminals... IMO..... :banghead:

Now I know why my only child is a Boa constrictor. :whistle:

P.S there is no way i'm chewing on or even hanging it from my mouth to feed my baby. :laugh:

115.jpg

Back