Is this a good Alarm?

coreywiley

Registered
I have the new earley warning lo jack but you could never have enough. I already had one bike stolen from me before. Here's the fuctions on it. It's a Gorilla 2way paging system. My wife is going to kill me cause I just spent almost 3g's buying stuff for my bike

Alarm Features:

Built in Two way pager
Powerful 120dB Piezo Five tone siren
Two stage shock sensor
Motion tilt sensor
Current sensor
LED warning light Accepts up to Three transmitters
Compact size fits virtually any motorcycle
Simple installation can be done in less than Thirty minutes
Paging Features:
Pager displays alarm functions up to a 1/2 mile away
The following features are displayed on the pager’s LED screen: current sensor, tilt sensor, shock sensor, clock, warn away mode, screen lamp, range indicator, power save button, lock and pager vibration mode
Multiple pager capability, up to Three pagers
Did you find this item for a better price? Remember

alarm.jpg

same item I have.its not the best but combined with a wheel lock its been effective so far

by the way this alarm can be mounted in the right rear tail.I cut a 50mm hole in the black cover(that hole in the side of the tail with the plastic black cover that screws in)barley noticible & super loud

by the way this alarm can be mounted in the right rear tail.I cut a 50mm hole in the black cover(that hole in the side of the tail with the plastic black cover that screws in)barley noticible & super loud

How hhard is it to install?????

very easy.you'll spend more time taking off body parts to mount it than wiring

Yo Big ed ! If I by this alarm can you kina point me in the right direction as to where to find the wires? I just sold an alarm with remote start that I had forever but never install because I was sure where to find the wires. I only bought it cause it had an remote start.but before I could install it my bike got stolen. Lucky for me the bike wasn't even working. Now on my 08 I have early warning. It cost me $900 bucks but well worth it. So let me know if you can help and I'll order it tonight. By the way how much did you pay for yours? They want $200. Just want to make sure that I'm not getting raped

Get a Scorpio i900. The pager range is good, the siren is deafening, and the auto disarm is very handy. It has every security option you can get on a bike less GPS. I've had several people walk away from my bike because it started chirping at them. A good alarm and wheel lock will deter the amateurs. Insurance is the only way to cover the professionals.

Yo Big ed ! If I by this alarm can you kina point me in the right direction as to where to find the wires? I just sold an alarm with remote start that I had forever but never install because I was sure where to find the wires. I only bought it cause it had an remote start.but before I could install it my bike got stolen. Lucky for me the bike wasn't even working. Now on my 08 I have early warning. It cost me $900 bucks but well worth it. So let me know if you can help and I'll order it tonight. By the way how much did you pay for yours? They want $200. Just want to make sure that I'm not getting raped

pm sent:thumbsup:

I have the new earley warning lo jack but you could never have enough. I already had one bike stolen from me before. Here's the fuctions on it. It's a Gorilla 2way paging system. My wife is going to kill me cause I just spent almost 3g's buying stuff for my bike

Alarm Features:

Built in Two way pager
Powerful 120dB Piezo Five tone siren
Two stage shock sensor
Motion tilt sensor
Current sensor
LED warning light Accepts up to Three transmitters
Compact size fits virtually any motorcycle
Simple installation can be done in less than Thirty minutes
Paging Features:
Pager displays alarm functions up to a 1/2 mile away
The following features are displayed on the pager’s LED screen: current sensor, tilt sensor, shock sensor, clock, warn away mode, screen lamp, range indicator, power save button, lock and pager vibration mode
Multiple pager capability, up to Three pagers
Did you find this item for a better price? Remember

no ignition kill, it just makes noise????

i know the scorpions have ign. kill

great alarm for the money...i have the same one!!1
Ignition kill helps but if they want it bad enough.....it's a goner:whistle:

I have one mounted on the gixxer and I bough tit cause it was easy install and there's a real lack of room nunder the seat for some reason, LoL... The unit is freeeken loud and there are several annoying alarm wailing choices to make. It can also be made so sensitive that it if someone farts to loud or over and over again like a harley it will alarm for a few seconds then go full boar... I had the alarm set to high and my dumazz pug, Bert, kept making it chirp... He'd bark, the bike would chirp, He'd bark the bike would chirp... That sombish... Anyhow it also has a shock sensor that works well jus don't forget that you have it on and look stupid while you fumble the keys cause it does get everyones attention. The good thing on the gixxer is there is no easy way to get to he electronics. I placed the main unit in the tail section which I can't get to now, LoL... Here's a pic of my xmas gift to myself, LoL...

100_1883.jpg

MineGixFrnt.jpg

MineGix.jpg

I had a scorpio alarm on my busa.........the thing was a piece of crap. Only worked half the time (locked up on hot days), ignition kill stranded me, alarm was too quiet, and the customer service was rude as hell. I'll never buy another one :(

Scorpio's been good to me. Easy install, I thought good customer service, and it also has the perimeter field. If someone wants it bad enough they'll get it I know but this will deter most!

Back