Is it finally time to use the dreaded D-word? (DEPRESSION)

If you look at things personally ,
you will not understand at all .

Your personal life is most affected by
your actions and reactions to the things
that impact your small corner of the world .

A president is working
on a much larger ,

general scale .

The best thing a President can do
is provide stability and predictability .

People can adjust their
lives to smaller changes .

When there is chaos we do not have the resources
to survive being jerked around too much .

The world is very complicated .

The office of the Presidency requires the very best we have
to offer in coolness under pressure , intellect , integrity ,

and a commitment to the country's ideas .

Gas prices fluctuate because they're manipulated artificially. Remember when fracking was all the rage a few years back? The Saudis opened the faucet, gas prices dropped and local production was no longer economically viable. ACA has not been as beneficial to everyone as it should have been, but some people have been working against it from day one. As mentioned above, it is beyond me why anyone that works for someone else things that socialized healthcare is a bad thing....
The one thingni never understood on how providing health care became insurance.

I got to keep more of my money with trump. Gas prices have been decent and that can make the difference of $100 or more a month for me. With ACA my health insurance has doubled. I have seen it help no one. Everyone I see decides to go with out or go on state insurance.
We might be better if these guys could play golf together. I don’t see Trump playing a round with Bernie or Hillary.

Do you know the ACA is approaching Social Security approval levels? People on it love it too, much better than for profit insurance. So again anecdotal evidence is fine but not really a basis for understanding an issue. People aren't signing up for the ACA because Republicans at the federal and state level are making sure it's not available to you, not because people don't want it.

Trump promised great healthcare for everybody and it would be affordable. So why are so many stuck on this walls promise and not even mentioning the healthcare? That's what I mean by people not voting their own interests. You say your insurance is out of control, Trump promised you he would do something, you voted for him and he wants to waste your tax dollars on a wall and hasn't mentioned healthcare - and you accept it. He's got to be thinking what a sucker...….

Do you know the ACA is approaching Social Security approval levels? People on it love it too, much better than for profit insurance. So again anecdotal evidence is fine but not really a basis for understanding an issue. People aren't signing up for the ACA because Republicans at the federal and state level are making sure it's not available to you, not because people don't want it.

Trump promised great healthcare for everybody and it would be affordable. So why are so many stuck on this walls promise and not even mentioning the healthcare? That's what I mean by people not voting their own interests. You say your insurance is out of control, Trump promised you he would do something, you voted for him and he wants to waste your tax dollars on a wall and hasn't mentioned healthcare - and you accept it. He's got to be thinking what a sucker...….
If you work 30 hrs a week you have you are offered insurance from your employer. You are not allowed government subsidizes if you decline. I’m sure my employer is offering the same garbage that no one will take. From the start of ACA I have had to offer insurance to 100s of low level employees insurance and have never once seen anyone take it. They lie and get state insurance, go without, or just work less.

As for the wall my thoughts are F it build it. The cost is minimal to our budget. It’s what he ran on and what got him elected. I wouldn’t assume who I voted for.

If you work 30 hrs a week you have you are offered insurance from your employer. You are not allowed government subsidizes if you decline. I’m sure my employer is offering the same garbage that no one will take. From the start of ACA I have had to offer insurance to 100s of low level employees insurance and have never once seen anyone take it. They lie and get state insurance, go without, or just work less.

As for the wall my thoughts are F it build it. The cost is minimal to our budget. It’s what he ran on and what got him elected. I wouldn’t assume who I voted for.
What about better Healthcare, he ran on that, you didn't mention it?

I thought this thread was going to be about an Org brother being sad,I was all set to package up some Prozac and mail it off,boy do I feel stupid.

Rubb.

Back