Is China about to collapse?

1660728893391.jpeg

200.gif

Depending on how the next election goes, the same thing will be wondered about the US...

I personally think the next election will be a disaster for the US seeing as how many home grown extremists are out there....the world is really going to be watching....

Depending on how the next election goes, the same thing will be wondered about the US...

I personally think the next election will be a disaster for the US seeing as how many home grown extremists are out there....the world is really going to be watching....

Why as a Canadian are you so obsessed with what goes on here?
Ask yourself why those so called extremists groups are becoming so popular in this country? Has nothing to do with what the average American sees his govt and it’s enforcers doing on a daily basis huh? Persecute parents who went to school board meetings and ignore people who publicly cry out for the deaths of conservative scotus justices? You better hope the republicans take back both houses so we can RIGHT this leftist driven titanic.

And no China isn’t gonna collapse. They made more money off the pandemic than anyone can imagine. People in every country on every continent from the North Pole to South Pole were wearing little blue Chinese made masks and all kinds of other PPE made there. They raked in quadrillions from it and still are. That alone was the biggest boost they’ve gotten in decades.

Yes I believe they have tried to fool the world long enough. The initial deep flesh wound was inflicted by Trump.

Then they tried to downplay Evergrande collapse.

Countries that owe them $$ have declared bankruptcy.

If not collapse, it will certainly contract a LOT.

Why as a Canadian are you so obsessed with what goes on here?
Ask yourself why those so called extremists groups are becoming so popular in this country? Has nothing to do with what the average American sees his govt and it’s enforcers doing on a daily basis huh? Persecute parents who went to school board meetings and ignore people who publicly cry out for the deaths of conservative scotus justices? You better hope the republicans take back both houses so we can RIGHT this leftist driven titanic.

And no China isn’t gonna collapse. They made more money off the pandemic than anyone can imagine. People in every country on every continent from the North Pole to South Pole were wearing little blue Chinese made masks and all kinds of other PPE made there. They raked in quadrillions from it and still are. That alone was the biggest boost they’ve gotten in decades.
Well, if you MUST know...I have lots of family in the US so their well being concerns me.

Extreme right and extreme left are the same only different, they are both extremists.....and have been in existence ever since the inception of the US as a country...

You need to reserve your second statement for @Zerks he is one that posted about the collapse of China.

You think people that protest against having there right trampled by government mandate are extremist?

What do you call the people that fought the British to free themselves from the King of England?

What was the Boston Tea Party about?

You think people that protest against having there right trampled by government mandate are extremist?

What do you call the people that fought the British to free themselves from the King of England?

What was the Boston Tea Party about?
Their ideology makes them extremists...when they show up to a protest wearing tactical vests and long rifles and threatening violence against serving government officials, they are extremists-this is what you see in third world countries.....P.S, this isn't the 1700's......things have changed considerably since then....now the US has a robust military, national guard, coast guard, many different tiers of police forces, homeland security, etc, etc...an everyday citizen has little to do with being first line defense unless they are in one of these organizations. You didn't see this sort of thing during either of the world wars.

If you look at our Canadian right aligned protesters (Freedom Protest) that were in Ottawa, they didn't arrive with rifles, but rather came with a portable kitchen and bouncy castles for their kids...and all these people have guns...they might be now illegal to own, but they still have them.

Do a Google image search and type in "armed protesters" and there are pages and pages of images of armed protesters in the US...and that's a world wide search which really says something about the state of affairs in the US these days.

Do you have to look like this to protest in the US?

US.jpg

Last edited:
Their ideology makes them extremists...when they show up to a protest wearing tactical vests and long rifles and threatening violence against serving government officials, they are extremists-this is what you see in third world countries.....P.S, this isn't the 1700's......things have changed considerably since then....now the US has a robust military, national guard, coast guard, many different tiers of police forces, homeland security, etc, etc...an everyday citizen has little to do with being first line defense unless they are in one of these organizations. You didn't see this sort of thing during either of the world wars.

If you look at our Canadian right aligned protesters (Freedom Protest) that were in Ottawa, they didn't arrive with rifles, but rather came with a portable kitchen and bouncy castles for their kids...and all these people have guns...they might be now illegal to own, but they still have them.

Do a Google image search and type in "armed protesters" and there are pages and pages of images of armed protesters in the US...and that's a world wide search which really says something about the state of affairs in the US these days.

Do you have to look like this to protest in the US?

View attachment 1654481

No. You don’t have to look like that BUT you can because we are still FREE to do so. Does that bother you?
Can you do a google search and show me when was the last time armed conservatives turned violent at a rally like the pic you posted? Unless they were provoked by radical leftists it never happened.
You cannot compare people on the right to ones on the left. When trump got elected Madonna stood up before tens of thousands and said she was so angry she wanted to go blow up the White House. Lots of stuff got destroyed as well. When sleepy got elected we protested whined and complained but never got violent. And please don’t bring up 1/6 because to this day the FBI still refuses to say how many agents they had there. Agent provocateurs were in their midst and one of the most vocal there who was caught on video saying several times ‘let’s storm the capital’ has been identified as an FBI agent. Sen Cruz asked the director in committee who he is and what he was doing there and he got the typical ‘I can’t comment’ response.
I posted a video of the Armed rally in Va. There was over 10,000 people there. They brought their own food, hung out for a few days and when done left the place cleaner that it was before. No violence occurred. Can you say the same for what we saw in Seattle at the federal courthouse or any other leftist ‘rally’? No, you can’t. One side wishes to preserve this country while another seeks to destroy it. One side stands next to police officers and has even protected and saved them many times while the other was trying to attack and or kill them. Zero comparison to the sides….

They would be called insurgents by today's standards and attacks on the established government would be deemed terroristic attacks.....
Well thank God for those insurgents who rebelled against the king and gave us this great nation. I get the idea that many here would have been called ‘loyalists’ instead and just kept paying those taxes from their knees.
9D06E946-5740-455F-82B7-F81138250C08.jpeg

Well thank God for those insurgents who rebelled against the king and gave us this great nation. I get the idea that many here would have been called ‘loyalists’ instead and just kept paying those taxes from their knees.
View attachment 1654482
By today's standards they indeed would have been insurgents regardless of the outcome and attacks would be labelled as terror attacks.....sadly enough.

The outcome was favorable in this case although it could have gone an entirely different direction.

Canada was formed very much differently, our fight was with the French who we defeated yet conceded Quebec to them (not sure if we won that...)...we had a brief fight against the US in 1812 but thankfully we were able to work through that.

No. You don’t have to look like that BUT you can because we are still FREE to do so. Does that bother you?
Can you do a google search and show me when was the last time armed conservatives turned violent at a rally like the pic you posted? Unless they were provoked by radical leftists it never happened.
You cannot compare people on the right to ones on the left. When trump got elected Madonna stood up before tens of thousands and said she was so angry she wanted to go blow up the White House. Lots of stuff got destroyed as well. When sleepy got elected we protested whined and complained but never got violent. And please don’t bring up 1/6 because to this day the FBI still refuses to say how many agents they had there. Agent provocateurs were in their midst and one of the most vocal there who was caught on video saying several times ‘let’s storm the capital’ has been identified as an FBI agent. Sen Cruz asked the director in committee who he is and what he was doing there and he got the typical ‘I can’t comment’ response.
I posted a video of the Armed rally in Va. There was over 10,000 people there. They brought their own food, hung out for a few days and when done left the place cleaner that it was before. No violence occurred. Can you say the same for what we saw in Seattle at the federal courthouse or any other leftist ‘rally’? No, you can’t. One side wishes to preserve this country while another seeks to destroy it. One side stands next to police officers and has even protected and saved them many times while the other was trying to attack and or kill them. Zero comparison to the sides….
You are a right aligned individual, one can't expect you to see that the two are the same yet different in their own way. When you are on the outside looking in, you get an entirely different viewpoint.

To quote anything Madonna or the like of her says is a waste of time, much like she/they are.

Why anyone needs or thinks they need to be so armed to protest is beyond my comprehension to understand so it's a waste of your typing to even attempt.

You are a right aligned individual, one can't expect you to see that the two are the same yet different in their own way. When you are on the outside looking in, you get an entirely different viewpoint.

To quote anything Madonna or the like of her says is a waste of time, much like she/they are.

Why anyone needs or thinks they need to be so armed to protest is beyond my comprehension to understand so it's a waste of your typing to even attempt.

Answer the question or post links requested. Show me when a group of conservatives turned violent without being prodded or provoked. I cited Madonna because she is a prime example of stars inciting the masses. How about Maxine Waters instead? A US congresswoman saying ‘if you see one of them you get up in the face!’ Lefties constantly provoke and commit violent acts while people on the right do not. Lefties in the last few years have attacked and killed more police officers than conservatives ever have in our history. No comparison.

I’m perfectly willing to admit some things folks on our side do is wrong.
Example, here in Florida it’s legal to open carry while hunting, fishing or en route to fish. I carry concealed when I’m by any fresh waters edge due to alligators being everywhere. But we have one guy down here who feels it’s his duty to educate police by carrying his AR, parking far away and walking thru the streets on his ‘way to fish’. Which he never really does. That kind of provocation I don’t support at all. Even though he and we can I don’t think it wise as it constantly winds up the lefties and they are constantly seeking to change our open carry laws due to fools like him.

This dude is in my opinion bad for our cause…

Answer the question or post links requested. Show me when a group of conservatives turned violent without being prodded or provoked. I cited Madonna because she is a prime example of stars inciting the masses. How about Maxine Waters instead? A US congresswoman saying ‘if you see one of them you get up in the face!’ Lefties constantly provoke and commit violent acts while people on the right do not. Lefties in the last few years have attacked and killed more police officers than conservatives ever have in our history. No comparison.

I’m perfectly willing to admit some things folks on our side do is wrong.
Example, here in Florida it’s legal to open carry while hunting, fishing or en route to fish. I carry concealed when I’m by any fresh waters edge due to alligators being everywhere. But we have one guy down here who feels it’s his duty to educate police by carrying his AR, parking far away and walking thru the streets on his ‘way to fish’. Which he never really does. That kind of provocation I don’t support at all. Even though he and we can I don’t think it wise as it constantly winds up the lefties and they are constantly seeking to change our open carry laws due to fools like him.

This dude is in my opinion bad for our cause…
Why would I even bother to post any links on the subject as you would instantly dispute their origin...

Just in this conversation I hear the words "lefts" as if they are the chosen enemy of the US as if they are the Taliban or something...left or right, they are all Americans aren't they? Why is there such a division in the US? If it isn't politics, it's race or religion.

People who follow a left political alignment have the same rights and freedoms as people on the right, I'd imagine there are more than a few of left aligned people who carry guns and do the same things as right aligned people.

I hear lots of talk about protests turning into riots....in many cases the original protesters were overshadowed by these "professional protesters" that arrive in busses for the sole purpose of causing trouble....

Why is it that all the subversive groups align themselves with the right?
Groups that have no place in society and where military members of all races have sacrificed their lives to give them the right to exist.

Why would I even bother to post any links on the subject as you would instantly dispute their origin...

Just in this conversation I hear the words "lefts" as if they are the chosen enemy of the US as if they are the Taliban or something...left or right, they are all Americans aren't they? Why is there such a division in the US? If it isn't politics, it's race or religion.

People who follow a left political alignment have the same rights and freedoms as people on the right, I'd imagine there are more than a few of left aligned people who carry guns and do the same things as right aligned people.

I hear lots of talk about protests turning into riots....in many cases the original protesters were overshadowed by these "professional protesters" that arrive in busses for the sole purpose of causing trouble....

Why is it that all the subversive groups align themselves with the right?
Groups that have no place in society and where military members of all races have sacrificed their lives to give them the right to exist.

Sooo you can’t post a single link showing conservatives getting violent or attacking police? Got it.
Antifa and their ilk the same types who attack police officers, destroy burn and loot absolutely yes are enemies. You want to peacefully march down the street for your cause that’s fine, it’s your right. Attack police stations, burn the place down chasing cops as they flee, kill them, fire bomb federal courthouses YES you are an enemy of free America.
What all subversive groups are you referring to? Only ones I know of are the violent types I mentioned above.

Back