Is 200 Hp Possible?

baxterl7333

Registered
I have a 07' Hayabusa im bout to take to dyno and just was wondering what should I expect. I have a 1397 big bore kit on it, a full Muzzy exhaust, gsxr 1000 conversion kit( light weight tail), a TRE, 2 intake cams, PCV, +3 rear sprocket. Hoping it would be around the 200 hp. If not, would else could I add to get to that mark?

Just for my preference. If you can answer the question don't bother replying cause your not the one riding so stick to YOUR speed an ill stick to mine

Not really. Its the whole point of posting threads to get a answer of some sort or opinion but instead ppl question why you did this or that to your bike.

Not really. Its the whole point of posting threads to get a answer of some sort or opinion but instead ppl question why you did this or that to your bike.
Well sweetie knowing why you want the HP would help better answer your question with maybe additional information to help. Sounds like your someone who just wants 200hp to tell people my paper says I have 200 HP which you will find someday no one cares about. Real racing is on pavement not paper.
Good luck with your number crunching...

I understand wanting to know what #'s to expect, but I saw nothing that deserved your comment. GNBRETT just said "Geez I hope so " because if don't you need a new tuner! and Robusa just asked you a question . Nothing there worth being rude about . There is ALOT of info on this board . Your bike sounds alot like mine and I had 206rwhp on a hard dyno probably a few more in reality.

Well sweetie knowing why you want the HP would help better answer your question with maybe additional information to help. Sounds like your someone who just wants 200hp to tell people my paper says I have 200 HP which you will find someday no one cares about. Real racing is on pavement not paper.
Good luck with your number crunching...
Actually the comment I made earlier wasn't towards you. I agree it does help. To answer your question it's for road track. I apologize for being snappy to you and GNBRETT. Long day. But its also stretched 5-6" if that makes a difference

I understand wanting to know what #'s to expect, but I saw nothing that deserved your comment. GNBRETT just said "Geez I hope so " because if don't you need a new tuner! and Robusa just asked you a question . Nothing there worth being rude about . There is ALOT of info on this board . Your bike sounds alot like mine and I had 206rwhp on a hard dyno probably a few more in reality.

True enough I was in the wrong

Good group of guys and gals on here that are more than willing to help and give advice but you'll find out that its more about the way you ask and your attitude/responses that will determine the quality of responses or lack there of...:whistle:

Back