Introducing new member

itll be epic ....now to find some busa graphics....???

074.JPG

i think i may swap my graphics out for busa graphics and just tell everyone its a baby busa :thumbsup:

for those who i met at the spring bash...got the phone call yesterday that officialized it ...i get my medical stuff and orders may 20-23 to deploy in feb! soon ill be posting from kuwait while sitting around :poke:

Good luck Bubba, we'll ride again.

i think i may swap my graphics out for busa graphics and just tell everyone its a baby busa :thumbsup:

for those who i met at the spring bash...got the phone call yesterday that officialized it ...i get my medical stuff and orders may 20-23 to deploy in feb! soon ill be posting from kuwait while sitting around :poke:

It was great meeting you at the bash. Keep us posted on your deployment. You will definately be in our thoughts and prayers:please:

thank you guys and gals and definately will keep yall posted and we will definately ride again im trying to start pullin together some funds to come down for the fall bash may even have some other company with me so it should be a good time. what was the date for the fall bash again i cant find the thread about it...???

Thanks for all the welcomes! Passed the MSF course today. Learned a whole lot! And I did a burnout in the figure 8...jk

yea king wheres the queen :poke: did she earn a new home in a locked closet or basement perhaps? just remember the simple saying.... "it puts the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again" :moon:

You guys aren't right. I'll keep that in mind.

There's no queen because they take all the money you can spend on bikes, or gear, or gas, or other useful things lol

Back