Thank You oRg Members/Family

DR1300R

Keep On Trucking
Donating Member
Registered
A couple months ago I decided I wasn't going to go to the fall Bash.. With Mary's neck surgery/carpel tunnel (both wrists) money has been pretty tight..

So I call a couple members to find Pappy a bed to sleep in and low and behold both members georgiabusa_05 and my other Dad Rayabusa0818, say no problem tell Pappy to show up and they will find him a bed as well as take care of him.. I think Dons exact words were "I always do don't I" :thumbsup:
Thanks Guys

About a week and ahalf ago A member by the name of Kevin (fish hook) I think is his log in ID got hurt at work and can't make the bash. I think he's fine, something with his hip I beleave.. Kevins going to cancel at the Phillips and Tim says hold on let me check w/Pappy to see if wants the room.. Pappy calls me and talks me into going..

So a GREAT BIG thank you to members, GIXERHP, georgiabusa_05 and my other Dad Rayabusa0818 I'll be at the Bash staying in room 101 at the Phillips.. :thumbsup:

Pappy will be riding the Burgman up arriving Thursday afternoon and I'll be riding the Low budget Busa down arriving Friday afternoon.. :beerchug:

Again members helping members..

sorry for being long winded.. :whistle:

Great news for you, hope Fishhook is ok however... cya soon.!

That sounds great, Doyle! I'm still trying to get things in place to make it myself.

Ah stop this crap, and just show the hell up! :laugh:

You can be the dishwasher!

And the bartender, just keep my glass full!

Way to go mang! Look forward to meeting ya finally, Oh and bring some decals for us last minute folks like...umm:whistle:me:laugh::thumbsup::beerchug:

Back