Introducing Emma

Busaphyed

Registered
Hey Guys!

Although I've been a member since I bought my 06 LE in 2007 I havent ever posted to the site. (yes yes I know) For medical reason I unwantingly sold my LE last June as I couldnt stand having the Busa around and not ride her. Tomorrow I'm 100% back into riding form and super excited.

Introducing Emma. She's obviously the fastest color Busa ergo my procuring her. :laugh: Bought used in Scottsdale AZ had her shipped and arrived March 25. Spent hours on this board finding mods, here's the wrench time:

- fender elminator kit with LEDs for license plate
- ECU flash (smooth! Thank you GSXRTune.com)
- Chrome rims (Thank you Sport Chrome)
- Michellin Pilot Power 2CT rubber
- dyna beads
- New NGK plugs
- BMC race airfilter
- PAIR valve mod and pair valve block off plates (thank you 4ACP)
- Amsoil oil
- Akrapovic full exhaust system
- 6000K HID for lo and hi beam (thank you DDM Tuning)

Major props to Saiid. Blanca your vids on removal of the fairings and HID install are phenominal. I suck at anything mechanical and breezed right through these things, thank you!!! :cheerleader:

Emma will be found all day tomorrow carving canyons through the mountainous regions of Colorado. Really looking forward to being on a bike again and it's my first ride on a Gen2. Put about 20k miles on the Gen1 so excited to see the difference!

Thank you guys for this board and all the help here, incredible.

oh woops... :rulez: ...forgot.

busa side.jpg

emma front-side.jpg

rear up.jpg

welcome back. the chrome rims certainly gives the blue '08 a more "aggressive" look vs. one with the OEM gold rims.

great looking bike man, what do you think of the exhaust? like the sound? i am lookin into switchin and would like your opinion... i want d&d but can't find em for GEN1

Congrats on the new purchase and thank you for the compliments.
If they made things easier for you than my goal was achieved.

She looks very nice. :beerchug: Congrats on the new purchase. Me and another member will be in the Breckenridge area on June 23, 24, and 25. Maybe we can meet up?

great looking bike man, what do you think of the exhaust? like the sound? i am lookin into switchin and would like your opinion... i want d&d but can't find em for GEN1

Rocket - Love the Akra system. Unbelievably tuned sound through all RPM range. Before my GenI I rolled Akra on my R1 and really liked it. For genI Akra didnt make a dual full system so ended up with HMF. Really liked HMF, no complaints, though not nearly as tuned sounding. Akra sounds incredibly tuned, just revved the first time and thought, are you freaking kidding me? Make sure you pull off the noise blockers that come in it (easy to do) that flows more air and opens up the sound. Love it!

Back