intro

horsinaround930

Registered
I guess i'm not a new owner anymore as I've had my Hayabusa for a few months now and I have been a member on here since then. I never got around to introducing myself because I hadn't really had anything to talk about afterwards. This was mostly because I was trying to figure out what I wanted to do with the bike, now I have it. I have an 06 limited edition that I have decided is going to be (over very much time) a street ridden bike that will be very competitive at the drags. Now I must figure out what direction I will take in achieving this task, that's where you guys come in I hope. Oh and hello I am Joel.

Here is one of all three of my toys, the busa, the jeep, and the wife. One will be leaving soon can you guess which one?

379929_125765584199722_100002988436368_142649_192924228_n.jpg

Here is one of all three of my toys, the busa, the jeep, and the wife. One will be leaving soon can you guess which one?

:welcome: Joel, "cant resist so forgive me"

You mean 2 are leaving and you won't be able to catch them because she is sitting on the fastest thing smokin :rofl:

Sorry Man just kidding, welcome and I had the same issue; could not post due to being so busy getting the mods and searching for information.

Great place for knowledge to get you on the path you want to go with her.
Enjoy Brother...

:welcome: to the oRg, it better be that frigging jeep :laugh: Street and drag, the choices are many. NOS might be the cheapest, cams and pistons, big bore, turbo, screw, grip it and rip it :thumbsup:

dadofthree wins lol. it's def the jeep, she can barely reach the bars so she aint going anywhere:laugh: . shes preggo now so i decided to cut down on the toys and we like the busa best. I have another car anyway, so it was an easy choice but the mods will still be awhile away.

Welcome to the oRg, always loved the 06 LE's, white was the only reason I wanted the 09. Very nice bike bro. :welcome:

Back