Time to introduce myself

007MI6

Registered
I've been posting on here for about a week, but hadn't said hello because I didn't have my bike in hand yet. Well, yesterday I finally picked her up. Feels great to be back on the seat! I'd do a long intro, but I'll keep this one to what everyone really cares about. :p:
I live/work in Aransas Pass/Corpus Christi Texas, been riding since my first dirt bike at 8 and this is my second Hayabusa. A 2013, fresh out of the crate, and in what I now think is a gorgeous color scheme. The white looked horrid on the Suzuki website, but it is legit in person. :thumbsup:
These are just a couple quick pics I took in my office parking lot, right after I got it.

View attachment 271425View attachment 271426

welcome and congrats with your 13'. what was your previous year busa? curious, because i'd like to know if the brakes are that much of an improvement over the previous setup. i'm sure the abs will be an added bonus.:beerchug:

welcome and congrats with your 13'. what was your previous year busa? curious, because i'd like to know if the brakes are that much of an improvement over the previous setup. i'm sure the abs will be an added bonus.:beerchug:

Previous was an '08. I've only been able to put 45 miles on her so far, so I don't have a lot to go by yet...yet. lol But I can say that braking felt much more solid. When braking the was just very definite. From what I've read, the ABS is very unintrusive, and I am glad to have it. Definitely a nice bonus. I'll have to return to the question once I get some more miles on her. :thumbsup:

Thanks for the welcome! :beerchug:

Very nice, I am always partial to the white busas. I think you will like the ABS, I have another bike with that feature and it saved my bacon at least once on a recent trip.

Thanks everyone! Appreciate the welcomes and it's great to actually find an ACTIVE motorcycle community online. So many are just dead...

Glad to be aboard the .ORG!:beerchug:

Thanks guys! :D

It's actually pretty dang cold down here for us, 46º and solid clouds, but it didn't rain like it was supposed to. So, I went out for a ride, and stayed out until I was good and numb. It was still a great time. :D

Back