intergrated tail light

VECTOR3

Registered
I just got this intergrated tail light today and the shop wants big bucks to install it. It looks simple enough but I don't wanna screw this up. Anyone have step by step instructions with pictures?
banghead.gif
Im trying to do this tonight.

Thanks.

Who made the taillight? Clear Alternatives makes a lot, but need to know before we can help. It is pretty easy just have to know which wires are which.

Thank you rockadaous I just installed my new light. Man I saved $175.00. I was not payin that. Here are some pics.
thumb_up.gif

Photo_102807_001.jpg

I'll be glad to help. You help me with all my mods. Is yours on the way? I wont take long now that I know what to do.

Thanks BigBSBusa you were the first to answer my call for help. Now I can help others. This board it the best with the best people.
bowdown.gif

Did you use the resistors? If so where did you mount them? Mine came in the mail today and i think im going to put it in tomorrow...

Sorry, I was on the road working. Yes I put em on. first I did it without them but the lights blinked really fast. I just tucked them in right on the side where I hooked up the rest of the wires.

hey vector, if you dont mind where did you purchase that int. from? i was looking at the smoked on as well, but not sure of the visibility factor, does the smoke even effect the light at all? looks good!
biggrin.gif

i just got the same thing from mine but a blue lense that almost perfectly matches my 07 im pretty stoked with it i did have the i think it was the called the ufo one that you could change the pattern in and i had more problems the leds fell out and i really like this new one its pretty sweet

hey vector, if you dont mind where did you purchase that int. from? i was looking at the smoked on as well, but not sure of the visibility factor, does the smoke even effect the light at all? looks good!
biggrin.gif
you can see them really good much better at night but you can still see them very well cause i have the blue ones and blue kind of has a way of absorbing red anyone who's done some deeper scuba will agree so i think the grey might work out pretty good

I have a Clear Alternatives LED nib but was put off with the 1157 style plugs.It would have been nice if a plug in harness was used for a cleaner installation.

Back