Round 1 of Mods

SABUSABOY

Registered
Just wanted to post some pictures of round 1 of mods

Clear alternative smoked intergrated tail light, smoked front indicators, 6000k McCulloch head light kit, Brocks Ultra clutch mod, flowed head, dual intakes, Yoshi adjustable cam sprockets, full Akrapovic exhaust shorten 4 inches, Tobin seats, flashed top limiter removed and rev limiter raised, BoostbySmith shift light and PC iiiusb to sort fueling until tuners here can sort ecu fueling by flashing,

Next round of mods, 1397 kit, cnc flowed head & cams, Galfer discs and hoses, small air box mod, PMR switches, BoostbySmith quickshifter.

Big thanks to Commuta_Busa & BoostbySmith for all the advice and parts, Brocks, Schintz Racing and big heads up for my tuner, Wayne Heasman in South Africa for the building of the motor.:bowdown:

P1010544.jpg

P1010545.jpg

P1010554.jpg

P1010557.jpg

P1010563.jpg

Attachments

• DynoRun2.PDF
    394.2 KB · Views: 286
She rides like a dream, but i think i need to work out more to be able to hold on.:lol: Thank goodness for Tobin seats other my ass would of slid off the back the way she pulls.:laugh:

Wow, I wasn't expecting all that... hell, you even did the head and cams...
Usually a "Round 1" is like a new seat and smoked out windscreen or something, lol.

and to imagine you're doing this all from South Africa! How many Hayabusa's are there? :thumbsup: No sprocket changes yet? What's round 2? I hope you include some good brake lines... :cheerleader:

Looks really good :beerchug:

Well it's taken since beginning 2007 to save enough to do round 1. Hope it wont take another 3 years to do round 2.:laugh:

Thanks Ken, Think its good to upgrade to discs and hoses first before doing 1397, all go and not being able to slow, can only end in tears. Thanks for all the great advice once again.

hi commuta busa SA is a big country we do have a fair share of busa riders here in SA some of my mates owing two busas myself turbo busa and a k21000gsxr currently looking at a second busa
SABUSABOY i like what you did to your bike and yes keep the mods coming myself has done a lot on my bike since i last posted it will put some new pics soon keep well:thumbsup:

I guess that kinda came out wrong. Very big place SA for sure. We just don't hear to much from that area. :thumbsup:
hi commuta busa SA is a big country we do have a fair share of busa riders here in SA some of my mates owing two busas myself turbo busa and a k21000gsxr currently looking at a second busa
SABUSABOY i like what you did to your bike and yes keep the mods coming myself has done a lot on my bike since i last posted it will put some new pics soon keep well:thumbsup:

Thanks Anton, taken a while but getting there only a few things still to do. Plus need to get myself a good carbon fibre hugger and front mud guard
:thumbsup: but all in due time and money permitting

Back