intergrated tail light and w/mudflap removal

too bad they made it in a clear lense which looks cheap as hell. Wish they made a stock rear lense red color with the integrated lights. I think i'm gonna cut my flap off and get some of those little flush mount signals that are little darts that are smoked black with amber lense that are like 1/2"x 1.5" and mount them on the extra plastic on the sides.

The cheapest way... is to dremel the flap off, then take a soldering iron to smooth out the whole edge. Goto pepboys/R&S strouss/wallmart and pickup a trailer hitch connector. Splice it into your tail light wires and you'll have the two brake light bulbs intigrated as turn signals.

Total cost in parts maybe 10 bucks.....

(Commuta_Busa @ Apr. 25 2007,07:03) The cheapest way... is to dremel the flap off, then take a soldering iron to smooth out the whole edge. Goto pepboys/R&S strouss/wallmart and pickup a trailer hitch connector. Splice it into your tail light wires and you'll have the two brake light bulbs intigrated as turn signals.

Total cost in parts maybe 10 bucks.....
not just the cheapest but IMO the best looking way! Damn i didn't know about the trailer hitch thing!! Thanks dude!!!!

The trailer wiring module is what I used on my 99 GSXR when I integrated the rear signals. Really worked good. I got a wiring diagram off of a website where someone had done it before and found the same exact trailer wiring module at AutoZone for like $13. It was a "Hoppy" brand module. I still have the wiring diagram for the GSXR and will try to use it to do my Busa soon. If I could find the link to the site I will post it.

Back