insurance

In a word.......ALOT!

BTW, welcome aboard
beerchug.gif

To many factors like how old are you, credit score, other vehicles, how's your driving record, etc...etc...

On a BUSA, it could be anywhere from $400 for 6-months to $12,000+ for 6-months full coverage....

lurk.gif

For another idea of pricing, I have a clean record (no accidents or tickets) and I am 24 and my insurance just went down a little about 500/ 6months. Lowest I could find with reasonable coverage. I have full coverage but have bumped the deductables up to 500/1000. My agent told me that when she put me in as 25, that my premium drops to about 350/year with the same setup! Look forward to being 25!

26, perfect record, live in IL. $32/month through SF with auto and house also.

Before I was 25 it was in the $120/month range

hayabusa18, i'm 20 with a clean driving record and a good credit score. When i was searching around, i was hearing 7k, 4k, 3k. i ended up calling esurance and they got me full coverage under my own policy for $1100 a year. good luck!

nice hayabusa CBR1000RRKid.....we'll race again saturday at the next track meet. But my ZX-14 is just too powerful for any hayabusa.....Haven't lost to a hayabusa yet. Only been ridin for a few weeks. The ZX-14 really is a rider friendly bike and rightfully named..the Busa Killer

Hayabusa18 (just a little curious)I take it you are 18 due to your screen name and after reading your post where you were talking about only riding a couple of weeks and drag racing already(on a kawi 14 at that) Just finding it kind of funny that you are asking about insurance on a hayabusa based web site and riding a kawi 14. NO OFFENSE BUT THATS JUST MY
2cents.gif

It also depends on where you live. Locale has a lot to do with it.

I went with SafeCo. I pay $120 every 3 months (but have a lot of coverage).

Hayabusa18 (just a little curious)I take it you are 18 due to your screen name and after reading your post where you were talking about only riding a couple of weeks and drag racing already(on a kawi 14 at that) Just finding it kind of funny that you are asking about insurance on a hayabusa based web site and riding a kawi 14. NO OFFENSE BUT THATS JUST MY
2cents.gif
I'm guessing he either...

a) Left his screen name logged on and someone else posted

b) Doesn't have either bike and is a internet warrior

corner2.png

If he looked at any race records currently, he'd know better than to post something so foolish as BUSA KILLER...
rofl.gif

I have state farm. I pay about $33 a month I think for full coverage on my 06. Im now 43 as of feb 15. YEA
sad.gif
never had a ticket. Had my first crash last year at the dragon. They fixed everything. No increase. I think the rate is good. Havent compared with any other coverage but when I was 20 and Had a goldwing when I was in the Corps in Cal. I had Farmers as I recall and they were the best back then.

Back