Insurance

bigmac0331

Donating Member
Registered
OK...I have a buddy that wants a Busa....he asked me what insurance would run him...I have no idea for a single male 25yrs old...he is a police officer so he has like a list of driving courses that should give him a discount.......Is there any other younger single males that would like to give me their .02......

I am 11 years older than him, but have him call State Farm for a quote. They are usually the cheapest.

+1 on State Farm.

And he is going to have to take it up the pooper.  Sorry.

Most of the guys I know had rates so high they didn't carry insurance.  At 30 years old, divorced, no tickets in over 8 years, my bike costs me $900+ a year.

I forgot to mention that it depends heavily on where you live as well. If he is near noWherverland Park, KS then rats go "--" quickly.

I am 23, got state farm, perfect driving record... I pay 1000 for full coverage... should be lower once I am 25... so less than 1000?

Rusty, State Farm is the best way to go. Some agents won't do a bike without your car but mine did. Have your buddy call Chris Hoy at 816-436-8400.

It ALL depends on where the bike is parked at night and the type of coverage you want. I have Allstate for four bikes and carry everything except collision. If I drop it I pay for it but only then, not in any other case. I have comprehensive in case its stolen.

Henderson, NV....., 43yo male, good driving record

AAA of Nevada - $2600 Full coverage
$1100 Liability and Comp
$650 Liability only

EVERY other company I called was higher.

state farm 26 male 2003 busa. full cov way higher coverage then i need is $540 a year
super.gif

I'm 32 and just got a 07 busa and for me the cheapest in Hawaii was GEICO, 3,600 a year for full coverage. I had to smile at the qoute from progressive, 10,706... my wife got the bike for 10,295.... that was funny. I only went with F/C because in Hawaii is all about when its going to get stolen ...

+1 on State Farm but let Farm Bureau quote it too.

--Wag--

Make sure you say its a Suzuki GSX1300R, not, a Hayabusa. Makes a difference I think. And you only have to have 'full' coverage if its financed.

State Farm is the way to go. I'm 37 and i pay $272 every 6mo full coverage for mine.

Back