Insurance Rates

STATE FARM !!!! Hands down the cheapest for a Hayabusa. Call them and you will be pleasantly surprised.:laugh:I promise.:cheerleader:

:withstupid:

i pay 27 a month with 500 coll 100 comp. deducts.

i have some tickets too. lets start with a 140 in a 30. 96 in a 60. 61 in a 45. and 64 in a 45. you can guess wich one was on the bike. anyhow as of right now i only have the last 2 on my record. also my agent told me that speeding tickets dont hurt my insurance rate to much. just dont get a drag racing ticket. 12 points on your record. its only one point less than a dui in KS.

anyhow state farm is the bomb diggity. they also treat ya well on claims.:cheerleader:

Just purchased a New 2008 Hayabusa Black/Orange coming from a 2004. I was insured with Geico paying 140 a month for my 2004. When i Purchased my 2008 they told me it would increase to 190 dollars a month. I just switched from Geico to Statefarm and Now i'm paying 64 dollars a month, full coverage, talk about savings, i wish i would have done this earlier.

I am 29 Years of Age, Single, No Tickets, No accidents, Police Officer but that didn't matter, we don't get a discount here in St. Louis through them, and i'm also in an apartment. My bike however is kept at my moms house but this winter it will be kept in Hartford Ill where i bought it.. They said its like 39 dollars a month which aint bad. I Will be making some changes all winter long so it may as well be there at the shop, that way they can take their time!!!

But alas, check with statefarm guys, you won't be dissopointed!!!

Talked with him today and he said to call your area State Farm agent. Insurance – Auto, Life, Home Owner, Health – State Farm go here to find an agent nearest to you. Get a quote and let me know. It should not be more than $400 every 6 months. I pay $41.00 a month for full coverage with $250 dollar deductable. That has nothing to do with I used to work for him. If any questions or you think they are messsing with you still I will give you his number and you can get a quote from them, but they can't write it due to they are in FL.

Thanx for your advice! I just got my insurance thru State Farm for about $460/year (about $38 a month!) :thumbsup: That's a hell of a lot cheaper than I could ind for full coverage (the cheapest i found was $7000, and the company I have y auto insurance with wanted 12,500 [no that's not a type-o, they wanted more per year to insure the bike than what I payed for it!]:moon:). Everyone getting molested by their insurance company give state farm a call! :thumbsup:

The ONLY downside was that they will not insure JUST a motorcycle. you have to do your car with them too. my auto insurance is about $10 more a month compared to my old company, but that's for even better coverage, and hell even with the $10 its more than worth it for what they are gettin me motorcycle insurance :beerchug: thanks again for EVERYONE's advice! :bowdown:

Way to go, if it's better car coverage than you are saving there too, Plus they give you a multi line discount for having more than one thing covered. It will go down after time also. Mine has never gotten raised except after my girlfriend totaled 2 cars with a truck I had. Rates went up for a year $80 and thats it.

I dont know if yall have checked into this, but my wife is friends with our state farm agent. We have 2 vehicles a new 4x4 4wheeler, and the busa. We where told to take out life ins. through them. Doing so we pay $14 extra for the life, but we save $36 a month. Just thought id through that in for yall. Its not a big big savings but it does save plus we have extra life ins. Great for thoughs that dont have life anyway.

Yep State Farm, here in SC it is around 650.00 a year. Thats full and a 250 deduct. And it is a good company to deal with from my perspective...Good luck, Mike

FYI: Been wrestling with this the last few days (in prep of buying a K8). The best I've found is as follows:

1) Allstate - $641 via local agent ($1800+ via toll-free national agent...weird)
2) State Farm - $570 (HOWEVER, that rate becomes 954 unless I have another policy with them at one agent. Another agent won't even give me a quote unless I already have another policy with them.

The coverage I've shopped is:
1) Liability - BI 100/300, Prop - 50
2) UIM - BI 100/300, Prop - 15 (ask to have this lowered to the value of the bike - default value was at 50 which, obviously, is not needed on a stock bike)
3) Comp & Collision each with $1000 deductible (includes $3000 coverage of gear/accessories)
No medical payments/PIP as my health insurance will cover me and liability coverage covers everybody else.

Best of luck!

I had Gieco with my 08 C14 and paid 1300/yr for full coverage. I traded it in on a new 08 Busa and they wanted 3200/yr even though I have 4 cars and my house insured with them and have for the last 7 years, something about it being a superbike with areodynamic features :whistle:. I ended up switching over to just liability through Progessive for 825/yr. I had checked with pretty much every agent including ESurance and All-State.

I called one of two State Farm agents in town and they asked if I had car insurance with them already. I said no so the lady gave me a number to call. I figured it was a central number for State Farm but to my surprise she actually sent me to an independent agent, who by the way couldn't do any better than the rest. Bottom line for me was looking like 2700 to 3200 if I wanted full coverage. I am 44, have taken the MSF, and have a great driving record.

Today I called the other State Farm agent and had better luck, 830/yr full coverage with 100/300/100 and 1000 deductible.:thumbsup:

Mine just went up. $160 per year 100/300/50 liability w/full coverage. State Farm

I'm less of a risk than Busa159! :moon:

32 years young 110/mo. With a recent wreck(requiring hospital trip and totaled bike) and a stolen one.

State Farm is the shiznit.. Like most said it would prolly be cheaper if I had more than just my bike insured through them. They did ask if I wanted to finance the bike through them though??? that was odd.

43 yr old, Liability only, Progressive, $ 90 a year !!!!

Going w/liability only is always very cheap on a bike. However, it also leaves you very exposed when another is not at fault or not insured.

What year and condition/value (judging from the list of mods in your sig, it seems like you've got a fair investment regardless of the year) is your Hayabusa?

Update to my last post:

Allstate Failed!!!

Turns out the agent that gave me the $641 quote didn't know what she was doing. I went to pull the trigger today and put the policy in effect and, WHAM!, suddenly she's like "Oh no! It went way high.". This after I spent several phone calls over the last few weeks working with her to make "certain" that her quote was accurate!!!! :banghead:

So....

The next best was, you guessed it...State Farm - $780 for the year w/the following coverage: 100K/300K BI-Liability, 50K Prop-Liability, 100K/300K BI-UIM, 15K Prop-Liability (bikes only worth 12K outta the showroom), Collision and Comp (both $1000 deductibles).

Best of luck with your insurance search!

I have my insurance through a subsidiary of Nationwide; Victoria Ins charged me an extra $120 a year for adding my 'Busa as I already have 6 vehicles insured through them. YMMV....

I'm waiting to hear back from a state farm agent but the best I have found is $230.00 a month with $1000 deducible and min full coverage. I've got an 08 black and orange at the dealership waiting on me. I'm in Middle TN 23yrs no tickets, no wrecks, never had a claim. I'm paying less than $500.00 a yr on an 04 cbr600rr with full coverage and 250 deducible. Buddy at work is giving me his insurance companys number. He's got a 07' gsxr750 and he pays $20 a month full coverage.

like someone else said try farm bureau $30 a year membership and you have to have a car with them. i'm 30 i have 14 points on my record in the last three years and pay 150 or so for full coverage for 6 months. with them points don't count on your bike only on your car, which runs me about 150 for 3 months of liability.

Back