I would like some dinner before I get f****d

It's simple. Stop calling the 1-800 numbers and searching the websites of these insurance companies. When you get insurance that way, you pay more because of that distant service. Look for a local office of these companies near you and walk in. Get your quote there on the spot and compare in the same way as you normally would when looking for a bargain. A State Farm agent told me that and I paid less than a quarter of what the 1-800 folks were going to charge.

:rofl::rofl:

Insurance.png

State Farm is the best. I was at 225.00 a yr. on my 08. Full coverage with 500 Dec. I feel sure it has went up but I sold my bike :banghead:

It's simple. Stop calling the 1-800 numbers and searching the websites of these insurance companies. When you get insurance that way, you pay more because of that distant service. Look for a local office of these companies near you and walk in. Get your quote there on the spot and compare in the same way as you normally would when looking for a bargain. A State Farm agent told me that and I paid less than a quarter of what the 1-800 folks were going to charge.

This ^^ is very true.

State Farm $600 for a year full coverage $100 dec . Progessive which i had been with for my car for years wanted $3000 a year. Flipping nuts

SF has the best rates even tho I didn't go with them. Geico isn't bad either I got a much better rate on my cars which cancelled out my premium increase for the bike over SF. IDK about the rest of NE/IA but in Omaha rates aren't the lowest :-(

Back