Insurance quotes

TheAtomicAss

Registered
I was screwing around with progressives online quote system, and came up with the following:

Ninja 250 with full coverage (What I have now): $820/yr
Ninja 250 with liability only: $210/yr
250 + 06' Busa, liability only: $316/yr total

That's $106/yr on a Busa.
jump9.gif

That doesn't include full coverage, which I have to say levels the field a bit. They want about $3,451/yr to fully insure the Busa. No surprise there.

Progressive only allows 3 vehicles to be added to a quote at a time, so I'm left to wonder how much my dream garage would cost to insure.

My dream garage, in order of displacement:
2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250R
2006 Yamaha YZF-R6
2006 Ducati 999R
2006 Suzuki GSX-R 1000
2006 Suzuki Hayabusa
2006 Honda Goldwing
2006 Kawasaki Vulcan 2000

Must be, but thats still chump change. Guess they expect me to wrap the Busa around a tree, first time I ride it, but don't expect me to hit anyone in the process.
laugh.gif

You have to like a multicar discount.

Did you ever check for liability with fire and theft? I have progressive and thats what I have. Saved me about $500 a year.

have state farm. 06 busa they handle all my insurance. i pay 750.$ year with a extra 10.000 in medical coverage. got a quote on line for 3200.00 a year .
just my 2cents ranman

I wouldn't play too much with those online quotes. Every single time you do one they put a hit on your credit report. Get enough hits and your credit score will start to drop.

btw, unless you're 18 years old and have a sh!tty driving record, those quotes you got suck. I'm paying $325 a year for full coverage on the Busa with 300K liabilities and under/uninsured protection. If I dropped the full coverage I'd be around $80 a year. Of course this is through State Farm.

Dang good job on the quote man! My wife's 05 500 ninja and my 05 Busa run me 400 a yr. Full coverage on both from state farm.

$370/yr State Farm. Thats with no lay-up and full coverage. They don't care wether it is a 1300cc busa or a 1300cc slow as #### fatboy, it's all the same to them.

Back