Insurance for your busa?

Speed King

Banned
What are people paying for insurance on their hayabusa?

How many of ya out their are driving around without insurance cuz ya think it's just too damn expensive?

I pay $150.00 a year thru Geico on my 08 busa, its just liability.
I asked for the cheapest.:laugh:

$600 a year for full coverage including medical with State Farm.
Posted via Mobile Device

157 for all three bikes a Month. Lot's of Tickets and Collision Only on the Busa. Man that is a Hard Bike to insure with tickets. :moon:

Lucky buggers...Ontario, Canada. 50 years old riding since I was 16. No accidents/tickets/claims. Full coverage 2007 Busa - $1485/year. There is only one company that will touch it. My son, 16 years old, new driver - plpd only $2800/year on a CBR125 - we paid $2350 for the bike!

320 full coverage on the 09 hayabusa and 220 full coverage on a 07 gsxr600 yearly thru state farm

$425 for the 09' full coverage 250 deduct., towing, rental reinbursment, big limits 150/300,
uninsured motorist, 50k passenger/per incident, property damage.

State Farm.

Insurance is not just an apples to apples comparison and saying you have "full coverage" is vague in description at best.

Insurance rates are based off of geographical region, record of drivers in the area of question, rates of claims and or default.

Full coverage should be quoted more succinctly as to how low the deductible is and how high the limit is and not merely full coverage which does tell anything.

*There is really no such thing as 'full coverage". No insurance company should advertise full coverage. Agents may use it as a term to reference physical damage coverage along with the state required coverage.
Most people use this term to refer to physical damage coverage. Physical damage coverage consists of collision and comprehensive coverage.

Generally, collision insurance covers damage to your automobile caused by collision with another object or by upset. Comprehensive insurance covers damage to your automobile from vandalism, theft or glass breakage. Most lienholders require physical damage coverage if you are financing or leasing your vehicle.

You may be required to carry a specific amount of liability insurance if you are leasing the vehicle rather than financing it. Liability coverage consists of bodily injury coverage and property damage coverage. Bodily Injury Liability covers other people's bodily injuries or death for which you are responsible. Property Damage Liability covers you if your car damages someone else's property.

Here is a list of added benefits that one would consider if they remotely had "full coverage".

* Auto & Home Account Policy Savings
* 24 x 7 Claim Reporting Service
* Countrywide Claim Service
* 1st Hartford Not-At-Fault Accident Forgiveness
* 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
* Legal Representation for Accidents
* No Deductible Windshield Repair Service
* Home Ownership Credit
* Full Range of Deductible Options
* Full Range of Coverage Limits
* Customer Repair Service Program (CRSP) w/Life of Vehicle Guarantee
* Paid in Full or Monthly EFT Required *
* Disappearing Collision Deductible *
* Full Value Replacement Cost Coverage *
* $100 Collision Deductible Waiver w/CRSP *
* $10,000 Accidental Death Benefit *
* Deductible Waiver for Not-At-Fault Accident *
* Accident Forgiveness *
* Renewal Assurance *
* Emergency Expense Coverage *

* source What exactly is full coverage insurance??

Now who has full coverage and how much are you paying? :laugh:

Insurance is not just an apples to apples comparison and saying you have "full coverage" is vague in description at best.

Insurance rates are based off of geographical region, record of drivers in the area of question, rates of claims and or default.

Full coverage should be quoted more succinctly as to how low the deductible is and how high the limit is and not merely full coverage which does tell anything.

*There is really no such thing as 'full coverage". No insurance company should advertise full coverage. Agents may use it as a term to reference physical damage coverage along with the state required coverage.
Most people use this term to refer to physical damage coverage. Physical damage coverage consists of collision and comprehensive coverage.

Generally, collision insurance covers damage to your automobile caused by collision with another object or by upset. Comprehensive insurance covers damage to your automobile from vandalism, theft or glass breakage. Most lienholders require physical damage coverage if you are financing or leasing your vehicle.

You may be required to carry a specific amount of liability insurance if you are leasing the vehicle rather than financing it. Liability coverage consists of bodily injury coverage and property damage coverage. Bodily Injury Liability covers other people's bodily injuries or death for which you are responsible. Property Damage Liability covers you if your car damages someone else's property.

Here is a list of added benefits that one would consider if they remotely had "full coverage".

* Auto & Home Account Policy Savings
* 24 x 7 Claim Reporting Service
* Countrywide Claim Service
* 1st Hartford Not-At-Fault Accident Forgiveness
* 24-Hour Roadside Assistance
* Legal Representation for Accidents
* No Deductible Windshield Repair Service
* Home Ownership Credit
* Full Range of Deductible Options
* Full Range of Coverage Limits
* Customer Repair Service Program (CRSP) w/Life of Vehicle Guarantee
* Paid in Full or Monthly EFT Required *
* Disappearing Collision Deductible *
* Full Value Replacement Cost Coverage *
* $100 Collision Deductible Waiver w/CRSP *
* $10,000 Accidental Death Benefit *
* Deductible Waiver for Not-At-Fault Accident *
* Accident Forgiveness *
* Renewal Assurance *
* Emergency Expense Coverage *

* source What exactly is full coverage insurance??

Now who has full coverage and how much are you paying? :laugh:

You are correct, I don't have Windshield coverage, nor legal representation.
So therfore I do not have full coverage. Comp/Coll, $250 deduct on both, towing, rental reinbursmnt., and a bunch of other crap mandated by my fine state and Govt. Probably more insurance than anyone would ever need or want to willingly pay. :whistle:

Progressive Mountain Insurance is pretty good, I have limited Full Coverage.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back