insurance....... again!!!

And putting it on a CC wont work, aleast in my case. They gave me some BullSHid excuse why they couldnt do it. So a hit'em ova the head with a Check.
Same here, dropped the American Express down and got a sickly look from the sales manager. After a pause he said he couldn't sell the bike at that price if I put it on a CC. I guess businesses get charged a certain % for each CC transaction and at ~$9700 it would have been a significant cut in their profit, especially at the price they let me have the bike for.
Legally in the US it's against the law for a business to do that...remember how gas stations used to charge up to 10¢ extra a gallon when using a CC?

I saw his point. Just a minor inconvenience though as the damn ATM won't fork over 10 grand so I had to actually go see the inside of my bank.
biggrin.gif

Besides, why pay 18%+ interest when you can go to a credit union and if you have a good beacon score, finance for only 4-5% interest and get full coverage. As long as your driving record is good you should be able to find a reasonable deal (aka State Farm or AAA).

Back