Installed my undertail

arey

Go Giants
Donating Member
Registered
Today was a rainy day so i decided to install my undertail. It's not complete still need to make holes for license plate bracket also need to install hugger will post more pics when it's complete.

undertail1.jpg

blinkers?? do the taillights act as blinkers also?
rock.gif

I had to buy this assimilator to use the rear lights as blinkers. Planning on getting it installed in the weekend.

assimilator.jpg

Looks good...what kind of undertail is that?
Thanks VaBusa.This is a specially tail, made to order, with starbrite lights with Kanji logo painted by hand. I ordered it from Silvio at alliedbarter, he does not show them on his site.
I had to call him to get it made, it comes with a carbon fiber license plate bracket.

I like it!  Looks great...expensive?
Thanks again. I paid $300 in primer because I have the blue & silver 2003 busa which that color did not come out in the U.S. until know 2004 so they didn't have the color code. I purchase it on November I imagine know they should have the color code.
Silvio told me they sell them for $320 painted to match.

Not bad...my husband bought me a Mototeck under tail, painted to match my 03 silver/grey, and it was $300...I was beginning to worry that he'd paid way too much, but that seems to be the going rate for a painted undertail...

I'm sure there's something cheaper, but I like the Mototeck look, and I really like what you went with arey...looks great!

I have seen the mototeck under tail, they look very nice. Regarding price I had search all under tails different models the lowest I found yours was 300. I have seen other sites selling them for 329.The one I have I had seen it at only one store here in PR for $400.I decided to search the Internet and after so many search engines I found a pic of it with the site name on it at hayabusa.org The rest is history.Here is the pic I had found.

busatail.jpg

yeah...I'm going to have to learn to paint the Kanji symbol on my Mototeck then!
biggrin.gif

Looks great...

YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND THE KANJI ON A MAGAZINE OR SOMETHING AND TAKE IT TO YOUR LOCAL VIYNL CUTTER AND HAVE THEM MAKE IT SMALLER FOR YOU THAT WAY IF YOU EVER WANT TO TAKE IT OFF YOU STILL HAVE THE STOCK LOOK, WITHOUT HAVING TO USE THINNER AND REMOVING IT TAKING A CHANCE IN DULLING THE LENSE@@@
JUST MY $.02

wheelie.gif

Back