Install w/ pics (under)tail, rear sets, pipes

you can hook up the usb cable to your power commander and run the wire to a spot you can easily access, this is what i had to do to mine since i had to tuck it into the side of the tail. yu cannot see the power commander on my bike, but i ran the usb cable up to the hump so it is easily accessable. hope this helps

Cool mods jay21112, thanks for sharing. Good looking bike.
beerchug.gif

(JIMMY @ Sep. 23 2007,20:05) you can hook up the usb cable to your power commander and run the wire to a spot you can easily access,  this is what i had to do to mine since i had to tuck it into the side of the tail.   yu cannot see the power commander on my bike,  but i ran the usb cable up to the hump so it is easily accessable.  hope this helps
I wanted to do that, and tried to do that. Unfortunately where the USB cable plugs into the powercommander is right against the tail fairing. This means plugging a USB into it, and putting the tail fairing on will cause the USB connector to bend (and possibly break). The way everything is wired in the tail prevents me from moving the powercommander backwards to allow enough room to hook up the cable as well.

Long story short, until I remount the powercommander in the tail section (and remount some other electronics) I cannot connect the usb cable unless I take off the tail section.

As for the other comments above, it is incredibly loud, but VERY tolerable with earplugs. And no, my pipe doesn't have a baffle in it.

Back