Inspection sticker?

NC is there. No more stickers req, but when you renew it'll show up. I believe the fine is $250, but don't quote me on that.

In Missouri you have to have your bike inspected if you want to get your license plate renewed. Stickers are mandatory, but we put them up, out of sight, on the inside of the fork tube. It's there for the cop to see if you get pulled over but isn't an eyesore otherwise.

Same thing here in New York. I have been pulled over in a road block and they actually do look at the sticker to make sure it's current!

the word im gettin is you have to have proof of inspection within 90 days before renewing your tag. with out the paper work, no tag renewal. no more stickers tho. friend of mine does the inspections on all of my vehicles

In Maryland when you first tag a bike you have to have it inspected. Then you never have to as long as you own it. But you can be pulled over for a repair order ( something the cop feels wouldn't pass inspection ) then you have to go to a inspection station for them to look at it and sighn off on the ticket.

Back