Where did you place your inspection sticker?

BowDown

Registered
Do they make a plate for an inspection sticker to come off the fork somewhere? I don't need another reason to get pulled over, and the dealer placed my inspection sticker on the left tube behind the faring. You really can't see it all that well even if I turn the bars to the right and point it out.

I made a plate for my bike to put the military stickers on. Took a flat peice of metal and cut it to the size of the the stickers, drilled a hole in it, and used the reflector to bolt it to the front of the bike. I'll send ya a pic later if you need an idea.

What does the NY regulations say about it?  In MO, the stickers are to be placed on the left fork just below the tripple clamp.  That puts it behind the fairings here too.   I've never had any problems because of it, even when pulled over for other things. Putting it on a plate somewhere else on the bike may not be legal.

Yeah, if your state says specifically where to put it I wouldn't put it somewhere else. If your local LEO decides to be a PITA, it will definitely cost you money even if it is a lot more visible in another spot.

What is an inspection sticker?
rock.gif
???
firedevil.gif

Back