Inner Panels Painted

So far everything I've seen from him has been top notch. I actually drove down with my buddy, who has the black & silver, to pick ours up. I got to see some of the other panels he was doing at the time & they all seemed to look good.

As I said before, one of the guys I ride with has had his for about 3 years now with no chips or peels..

I'm not here to try to sell you guys on this, I was just showing you how my bike & my buddy's bike came out. Pictures speak louder than words. I've actually had alot of people ask me about them when they see my bike. It really makes a huge difference.

SnapAttack, did you say he was redoing yours?

Nice work, "LOOKING GOOD MANG......", absolutely compliments both machines.  

I had a "Boy he's sure taking his sweet time" issue, but William really did an awesome job with mine.  Worth-the-wait !!!!!

No chips, and's, or but's !!!!!!!

Did I mention that the Bagster lines are slightly off ?........ but when you take it off, "everything" lines up perfectly !!!!
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

DSC00280__Medium_.JPG

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

"Yup. As I said, customer service has been top notch..."

Cool.......Curious to see how they come out this time around, post pics when you get them please.

(Busa204 @ Jul. 30 2007,11:40) "Yup. As I said, customer service has been top notch..."

Cool.......Curious to see how they come out this time around, post pics when you get them please.
I will post them under my original thread to keep things neat.

Back