Inner Panels Painted

Busa204

Registered
A buddy & I just got our inner panels painted by Raceready.us. They came out looking amazing, very happy with the end result. The guy is a perfectionist & very easy to deal with.

I'm having trouble posting pics. If anyone can help out, I have a few pics that I would like to post. I already tried to upload the pics but keeps saying email address is not showing up in database..I have the files in a zip folder if someone can post them for me please.

Send me the pics: omslaw@hayabusa.org I'll post 'em up for ya
wink.gif

(MPH 200 @ Jul. 26 2007,17:39) How much $ & what is the turn around time??
I won't charge much. And I as soon as I get the pics, I'll post 'em.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

(sorry, couldn't resist!
tounge.gif
)

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

i've heard on more than one occasion on this board that race ready wasnt a good place to deal with... more horror stories than success stories...
lurk.gif

(Sloto200 @ Jul. 26 2007,19:37) i've heard on more than one occasion on this board that race ready wasnt a good place to deal with...  more horror stories than success stories...    
lurk.gif
I'm not sure about that. Not that there were not horror sories just that I believe the horror stories have more of a lasting impact.

And where are the friggin' pics...somebody needs to tell this guy about the rulz!

Raceready.us is the website...I just  emailed omslaw the pics...Omslaw, it should be a zip file sent to your hotmail address..For some reason it wasnt letting me send it to omslaw@hayabusa.org

& yes I know the rules
tounge.gif
I've been trying to post them myself. Ive had the panels on for a couple of weeks now.

As far as horror stories go, so far I know about 5 people who have dealt with this guy & none have had any problems. Also the shop I take my bike to get work done on it, use him as well. He is very easy to deal with & stands behind his work.

He doesn't rush the job, he wants them to be perfect before shipping them out, so the turn around can take a few weeks to a month. It all depends on how many other jobs he has at the time.

I'll let the pics speak for themselves.

i would say there business is like anyone elses, there are some bad ones that get out, one on here last week. more than likely more are good work than bad. its going to happen to anyone that sells to the public. some i have seen pics of on here are crap.
and then some look real good. if a business keeps turing out bad work, it will destroy the business in the long run. my solution to keep from taking a chance on crap is diy.

Back