Injector cleaner?

train460

Registered
hello all. O2 busa with about 13K milage. stock but with a tre
have begun to notice the bike is running a bit rough at low or idle rpms. air filter was changes not to long ago.
Could it be injectors may be abit dirty and what injector cleaner would be recomended?
any thoughts?
thanks
Michael

My buddy (and head busa mech at the local shop) told me to run BG R44-k through it every once in a while. I add about 3 oz to every other tank full, 12,500 miles and purrs like a kitten. About $13 for a can at your local retailer....kind of pricey but keeps the intake clean as a whistle.....good stuff.

<!--EDIT|moondog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1149875937 -->

Sea Foam works good too. You can get it at an auto parts place like Auto Zone. Make sure you get the stuff for fuel.

My buddy (and head busa mech at the local shop) told me to run BG R44-k through it every once in a while. I add about 3 oz to every other tank full, 12,500 miles and purrs like a kitten. About $13 for a can at your local retailer....kind of pricey but keeps the intake clean as a whistle.....good stuff.
will do, thanks guys for both recomendations

later

ok. went to 2 major local auto supply places today, autozone and hi-low and neither had heard of this stuff.
where can i find it.
may have to go to the second choice.
thanks
Michael

Try some Marvel Mystery oil from Wal Mart or better yet buy a bottle of Techron and put in your gas tank. I mean pour the stuff from the bottle into the gas. LOL Just kidding.

You can use a whole bottle of Techron, but you will want to change your oil afterwards. All the carbon it takes out of your engine will wind up in your oil.

sorry, wasn't watching the thread....I carry BG products in the parts department at my dealership. My tech's use the stuff to keep the throttle bodys clean on Mitsubishi & Kia, they swear by it. May try a local dealership. Or..you can always go to their web site and order online or find a dealer in your area. Worth the effort.BGproducts

<!--EDIT|moondog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1150412102 -->

Back