fuel injector cleaner

I've used Lucas Upper Cylinder treatment in a couple of bikes. Supposed to be a wonder drug.

Lucas Oil Products Store -

I bought this last week and put it in mine. I dont know if it works or not but everything i have read indicates its really good stuff. figured after 38k miles on mine that i maybe outa start using some every 3k when i change the oil. decided to use it on my cars too.

Seafoam is a good fuel system cleaner.

+1 on SeaFoam----use the stuff in all my vehicles and it cleans the injectors and removes moisture (if any in tank or lines)---works really well for me and I'm over 50k and climbing on my '06:thumbsup:

I use STP in the black bottle. I can tell when I put it in the tank. The fuel consumption goes down. I use very moderatly every 3 fill-ups.

I use seafoam but not ragularly. You really should need to clean your injectors to frequently. I also every so often pull the airbox and squirt some water at the valves while the engine is running and at temp.

if you read your manual, they recommend to use 87 or 89 octane
not sure with one.
I used premium before and I saw an improvement in idling and performance.
Hi octane if you run a turbo

Wrong. It says run at least 87. The busa already has a high performance engine so 93 is good but not necessary to run in it. Lowering your octane would not have affected ur idle. Sorry try agan
Posted via Mobile Device

I use two different additives ocassionally, a fuel system cleaner from Amsoil or Seafoam. I add one of these additives to a full tank of gas every 3rd or fourth tank of gas. I use thees in all my vehicles, keep the small engines easy to start.

I use Redline SI-1 Fuel Injector cleaner, it has been my top choice for 7 years. Stuff works awesome, its like a liquid Chuck Norris inside it.:rofl:

Back