Incident at work...

:rofl: captain!! I'm reading that and thinking the same thing I've been thinking about our incident...these are adults we're working with?? LOL

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

Awwhhh. Duece bandits are at it all over the place I see..

Having been in a lot of warzones and all male workplaces, I have seen that sort of behavior. What motivates a person to refuse to flush and instead place mountainous layers of toilet paper over the detonation?

Back in Baghdad circa '07-'08 we had a mystery Duece bandit dropping no end of gifts off at totally inappropriate places. One such place was in a port-a-john outside our building. The perpetrator went out of his/her way to deposit the man laid grenade on the floor of the compact stall totally avoiding the seat and somehow managed to drop one right in the spot that one of my colleagues stepped in when entering for a pee break..

Fast forward to a few weeks later and one of my colleagues entered the shower trailer only to be met by a pungent aroma of feces. Unfortunately, this trailer was a dual purpose toilet and shower so he thought nothing of it but found that the odor intensified as he walked toward the showers. Being a curious type, he went through and opened the shower curtains until he found the prize; a well mashed in duece was set in the drain and had plugged it completely. :laugh:

There are many more stories... Yuck...

Is it me or does anyone else find it fishy that as soon as Vabs got grilled at work her avatar pic changed? Looks like shes incognito and running from something. I smell something fishy! :laugh:

Back