Incident at work...

VaBusa

oRg Gal
Staff member
Administrator
Quick back-story - we had Verizon here digging to upgrade our Internet connection, 4 weeks ago. During that time, they hit our septic system and busted a hole in the main line, so every 2 days, all 3 restrooms at work stop working, get way too close to overflowing for comfort, and let's just say it's been quite an anxious time for all that work here, never knowing if that one time that you "go", the toilets will fail to flush *insert dramatic music here* :rolleyes:

FOUR WEEKS, we've been doing this...well, this week, I guess someone here finally drew the lucky #2, and they went, toilet failed, so they opted to "cover up the evidence" with paper towels.

I am not kidding when I say it's become "an incident" and we're all being asked questions, some may have been questioned under hot lights, I suspect others have been waterboarded. I heard today that "photos exist" of what was found by the night crew while cleaning, and that the guy that found this evidence has taken it personally...no one will own up to this, and honestly, we have so many people coming and going (pun intended) from other departments, citizens, vendors, who knows who did the dirty deed, but I've dubbed the incident "PoopGate 2013".

It's hysterical to work for the gov't some times...while conspiracy theorists are wondering who did it, I'm still wondering why it take a month to fix the septic system :banghead:

Happy Friday...

full.jpg

Well, they can't just hire ANYONE to come fix it you know. Needs more red tape... :beerchug:

Well, they can't just hire ANYONE to come fix it you know. Needs more red tape... :beerchug:

My assumption has been that they were waiting to pin it on Verizon and make them come fix it...who needs restrooms, right? Well, I found out yesterday, it was "our" fault...department that came to mark the lines didn't mark 'em correctly. So, the excuse turned to "well, the weather's bad"...

I work with monkeys; shoot, I'm one of 'em...we could have just as easily starting flinging poo all around this joint :lol:

Just saw that a coworker printed off some of these so we all know the new rules around here :rofl:

dumping.jpg

We had a similar incident at work where someone went number 2 and the toilet failed. They just left it. One of my co-workers notified the office and said "Looks like Sasquatch clogged the toilet, I think I see Rabbit Fur in there" I laughed so hard my stomach hurt!

We had a similar incident at work where someone went number 2 and the toilet failed. They just left it. One of my co-workers notified the office and said "Looks like Sasquatch clogged the toilet, I think I see Rabbit Fur in there" I laughed so hard my stomach hurt!

Sorry 'bout that.. :hide:

I'm crying! Damn, wish I'd thought of that :rofl:

Happy to report that they've finally fixed the problem...only took 'em 4 weeks...that's awesome gov't time if you ask me :whistle:

We had something like that happen one time, cleaning service was @ near mutiny. Explosive and physics defying mess was made 2 - 3 x in one week. Posted warnings and much discussion, no one owned up. ever. :laugh:

This reminds me of the South Park episode mystery of the urinal deuce. Someone needs to drop a fudge dragon in the urinal to keep up the suspense. :laugh:

:rofl: It's in the books now, but we were told today if they find the culprit in yesterday's incident with paper towels in the toilet, we will be written up :cookoo:

via Samsung Galaxy SIII

I'd like to take credit for the "incident". I was going to surprise Vabs with a new pink keyboard when nature called and my plan fell apart. Sorry....

A few years ago at a company I was at the women were complaining of something very similiar except the toilets were working fine.. Some woman would go into the ladies restroom and leave a prize for the next person in that stall. Here is the kicker right.. there were only about 20 women at the very most that could have had access to this restroom and it was in a heavily worked area... One of the female managers made a comment about it one day and another manager said she had experienced the same thing.. Over a short amount of time several trusted women complained in a small group about it and we set out to find the mystery pooper.... It was like an undercover sting you had never seen before... My staff worked outside this restroom and all the men were more than willing to find and label the pooper in the underground break room gossip... We had a plan, every time a women went into the restroom one of the staff would call a code red and send an email to the group, once that female left the restroom an all clear was sent and one of the trusted women would go verify that the area was safe... We did this over and over for weeks until BAM BUSTED... The mystery Pooper was identified, labeled and confronted...

In her defense she said that she was concerned about germs on the handle and didn't want to touch it... That really made the others feel much better about their relationship too.. in the nicest way she just called at least one of you nasty....

Cap

Back