Inaugural Busa Stampede / Reno / 2009

Anyone who is trailering in is welcome to park their rigs at my place near Sacramento. Then ride the rest of the way to Reno with the Sactown contingent. I've got plenty of space 2 1/2 acres fenced and secure.

Anyone who is trailering in is welcome to park their rigs at my place near Sacramento. Then ride the rest of the way to Reno with the Sactown contingent. I've got plenty of space 2 1/2 acres fenced and secure.

Steppin' up .oRg style!!! Right on, bro! :beerchug:

Rich are ya going to be in tahoe sunday as well? we could hit a few trails in the hills if your interested...or im at the begining of the some great roads all the way to tahoe here in el dorado hills, right thru ice house and up to tahoe, about a 2 hr blast thru the woods on twisties...:whistle:
Robb & Rich: You two guys are killing me with all this talk about getting together this weekend for a ride! Have a heart dudes, keep this stuff between the two of you via PMs!! Sheeesh! :banghead:

Robb & Rich: You two guys are killing me with all this talk about getting together this weekend for a ride! Have a heart dudes, keep this stuff between the two of you via PMs!! Sheeesh! :banghead:

we just want t keep ya in the fightin' spirit thats all:laugh:

Steppin' up .oRg style!!! Right on, bro! :beerchug:

I could probaly be persuaded to host a pre Stampede Poker Party the night before. Got 2400 sq ft of shop out back that could serve that purpose well.

Just a thought. It would allow the long haul guys to get in more Busa time. Also an oppertunity to knock off the trail dust and throw down a few cold ones to set the proper frame of mind for the main event.

Last edited:
I could probaly be persuaded to host a pre Stampede Poker Party the night before. Got 2400 sq ft of shop out back that could serve that purpose well.

Just a thought. It would allow the long haul guys to get in more Busa time.

Cool offer! Sending a PM!

I will plan to make this awesome event, hopefully I will be able to ride; I am after all in the same state! This is plenty of a heads up to prepare. Thanks Scar and Warchild!!:thumbsup::bowdown:

I will plan to make this awesome event, hopefully I will be able to ride; I am after all in the same state! This is plenty of a heads up to prepare. Thanks Scar and Warchild!!:thumbsup::bowdown:

There's the Pad!!! Dude, glad to see you shakin' and signin'-on to the Stampede!!!

Scar,

Mikki and I have been talking about our next vacation. Now, a couple of issues arise. Vacations are given by seniority where I work and for some reason July goes high. With that said I won't know until December where I stand. Also, it's all contingent on Mikki's health at that time.

I would be trailering up the Buick for this ride also. If Mikki and I are vacationing together it's only right we ride together. Yeah, it will take a while but will catch up to you guys! :laugh:

Any problems with the above?

Thanks in advance.

r8

Scar,

Mikki and I have been talking about our next vacation. Now, a couple of issues arise. Vacations are given by seniority where I work and for some reason July goes high. With that said I won't know until December where I stand. Also, it's all contingent on Mikki's health at that time.

I would be trailering up the Buick for this ride also. If Mikki and I are vacationing together it's only right we ride together. Yeah, it will take a while but will catch up to you guys! :laugh:

Any problems with the above?

Thanks in advance.

r8

dude: It matters not to me how you get there or what you bring. Suffice it to say, I want you there!!! As does everyone; so please let me know if there's anything I can assist with in your efforts.

I don't know about Mikki's health, and please forgive me for not being 'tuned-in' to that sitch. I sent you a PM in this regard.

I look forward to your reply.

:beerchug:

We may be loading the bike in the back of my truck instead of pulling a trailer. Just thinking it would save on gas. HOWEVER, if I do bring a trailer and Juli's bike, is there no where to park it where we are staying?

We may be loading the bike in the back of my truck instead of pulling a trailer. Just thinking it would save on gas. HOWEVER, if I do bring a trailer and Juli's bike, is there no where to park it where we are staying?

James: There is on-site parking at the Peppermill. It's not an issue! Trust, brother...we're hookin' it up!

I'll be in touch when I can lock in the vacation.

How is the room status at this time?

I need a no-smoke room in the main building. Had a bad experience last time I stayed there.

Various levels of riding? Is there a "kiddie route" planned for me?

r8

Last edited:
Back