Busa Stampede // 200 Days and counting down...

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
The counter on the Stampede website shows today (Sunday, 04JAN09) as 200 days until we converge on Reno!!!

:cheerleader:

Scar in Stampede.jpg

Sweet! That gives me plenty of time to figure out how I can get out to Reno from NC. Looks like you guys are going to have a great event:beerchug:
I wonder...if I were to make this trip would I get anything besides an iron butt for it? :laugh:

Picture 1.jpg

Sweet! That gives me plenty of time to figure out how I can get out to Reno from NC. Looks like you guys are going to have a great event:beerchug:
I wonder...if I were to make this trip would I get anything besides an iron butt for it? :laugh:

Did you get 'hold of Lycan yet? Dude you absolutely MUST come!

:beerchug:

I'm planning my route now and trying to figure out the best way to get me and a bike there .... of course the week after trip up into the riding country (WY, SD, CO) should be a blast too :cool:

Now, buy a new 08/09 on the left coast or a trailer and haul it there or ride the bike all the way :whistle: (seems to have been listed in most $$ to least, not on purpose I promise)

I'm planning my route now and trying to figure out the best way to get me and a bike there .... of course the week after trip up into the riding country (WY, SD, CO) should be a blast too :cool:

Now, buy a new 08/09 on the left coast or a trailer and haul it there or ride the bike all the way :whistle: (seems to have been listed in most $$ to least, not on purpose I promise)

Here's another option, Brian: Ride your current 'busa to SD, trade it on the '09 (I'll get you the absolute hook-up) and ride it with me from here to Reno!

Hm...give that some thought...
:beerchug:

heh, I'd just fly to SD and buy one and ride it up before I'd ever ride my current one all they way out there :whistle: BUT that is an option that is on the table.... my problem is where to put said new toy when I return to the east coast... my current parking arrangement does not support additional toys no matter what we bribe PD's wife with :laugh: Not sure if I could leave it in CO at my buddys house .... decisions decisions :laugh:

Numb hands and feet ; right :laugh:

We could meet up with you somewhere north of Denver. That is the route we are taking. 2 day trip with a stop over somewhere in Colorado. Anyone have any idea where a good place to stay on the WEST side of Denver?

Lookin forward to it ya'llz!!! I still haven't heard from anyone in the "upper midwest" region. Let me know peeps.

Wifey will probably fly down. I'll be flying also, just a little closer to the ground! :laugh:

Remember, I'll have my garage devoid of cars, cleaned up and ready for any adjustments/repairs 24/7, got all the tools, including air. Doyle in Reno (5 minutes from Peppermill)

P1010089.JPG

Back