Inaugural Busa Stampede / Reno / 2009

Thinkin' about going to Tahoe Saturday...truck or bike ???

It's getting cold up there...don't mind the cold, but I don't have any SNOW chains for the bike. The truck is not a problem in the white stuff...

post-8-47455-BA_Busas_rig.jpg

Sweet! That's awesome! Bring everyone you can~

Nice looking trailer, too, bro!

That is the Hayabusa Hospital Scar. It has all the spare parts and equipment in it to rebuild or service a hayabusa.:thumbsup:

post-6-51363-CIMG2996__Small_.jpg

post-6-50078-CIMG2987__Small_.jpg

eureka-2008_011.jpg

Yeah...I'll need to see that baby --up close & personal--, so be sure to rally the troops and haul 'em out here!!!

Yee-hah! :argue:2

Mine hasn't treated as many patient's as Hal's, but it will be in Reno too :thumbsup:

Attachments

• post-8-47420-Superduty1.bmp
    791.1 KB · Views: 243
Dude...this is certifiably insane, off-the-hook, goose-bumpy news.

I'm so flippin' jazzed. :woot:

I got your PM, and want to ensure you look into Southwest Airlines to try to keep the travel costs to a minimum. More about this in the reply PM (forthcoming); information probably a little premature to post, but definitely check it out and see if you can get that fare price down some.

Additionally, there is the possibility of rent-machines (specific details forthcoming), and then there's the 'here, ride my bike' aspect of this group. I don't think you're going to go completely without...besides, NO HOARDING THE BOOZE!!! (slam-shut check valve)

:rofl:

I'll put my schnell# in the PM in the event you need anything...you have direct access.

:cheerleader:

O.M.G.

:cheerleader:

Yeah Scar I cant pass up a chance to meet you and Warchild, he dont remember but hey showed ALOT of patience with me when I first joined and was instrumental in my decision to get the 08, very knowledgeable and stand up guy War is, cant wait to meet you both...BABUSA, yeah I know Charlie already, it will be great to see him too! So yeah Im coming bro, thats Fo Sho":thumbsup:

Oh and BA this time Im drinkin YOU under the table kiddo!:laugh::whistle::beerchug::moon:

And those will be my last words before I fall face flat on the floor...:whistle::beerchug::laugh:

I dont know how or if I will be able to pull this one off, but I am danm sure to make on heck of a run to try and get there. I am in the same boat as Lycan, I will have no bike, but I dont mind chasing you guys down in a cage and taking pics. I want to meet our west coast brotheren :beerchug: :thumbsup: :bowdown: :cheerleader: :beerchug: :thumbsup: :bowdown: :cheerleader:

I dont know how or if I will be able to pull this one off, but I am danm sure to make on heck of a run to try and get there. I am in the same boat as Lycan, I will have no bike, but I dont mind chasing you guys down in a cage and taking pics. I want to meet our west coast brotheren :beerchug: :thumbsup: :bowdown: :cheerleader: :beerchug: :thumbsup: :bowdown: :cheerleader:

Stand by, Junior. All's not lost. We'll do what we can to take care of everyone. Please plan to come.

Thinkin' about going to Tahoe Saturday...truck or bike ???

It's getting cold up there...don't mind the cold, but I don't have any SNOW chains for the bike. The truck is not a problem in the white stuff...

Rich are ya going to be in tahoe sunday as well? we could hit a few trails in the hills if your interested...or im at the begining of the some great roads all the way to tahoe here in el dorado hills, right thru ice house and up to tahoe, about a 2 hr blast thru the woods on twisties...:whistle:

Rich are ya going to be in tahoe sunday as well? we could hit a few trails in the hills if your interested...or im at the begining of the some great roads all the way to tahoe here in el dorado hills, right thru ice house and up to tahoe, about a 2 hr blast thru the woods on twisties...:whistle:

I'm coming home sometime Sunday, I could meet you for a ride late morning - early afternoon.

Back