In need of some Leather riding pants "over boot" any ideas?

Those pants look nice but a 33" inseam is not gonna cut it. Leather
High waters is just wrong along with the gay azz video posted above!

What are you wanting to spend?

There are several companies that will custom make pants.Doesn't make sense for a company to stock odd sizes for that once every few years order.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

With your height, I'm thinking you will have a God awful time finding anything off the rack. You may have to go custom made. Check with Dainese, They are the only brand I know of that does over the boot race style pants.

At only 4 ft 11, I have to have about a foot or two hemmed off of my pants. Maybe we should team up ! We could have the extra off of my pants added to the bottom of your high waters !

Not sure how rest of the guys will like the pink fringes on the bottom of my pants! You do wear pink leathers right???

For over the boot leathers look into stuff made for drag racers.... as for you being incredibly tall, I dunno what to tell you. I'm only 6 foot even, and at 210 to 220 nearly all chest shoulders and arms I find everything to be too short, giant around the mid section and I can't squeeze into the 'jacket' arms... uggggg. Forced to go with 2 piece suits that are too big and then make a visit to the tailor.

You sound just like me I'm all shoulders broad chest small waist long legs! I may just go with into the boot pants. I found some 36 long unhemed but they look like leather dress pants off Miami vice I would need one of those leather captain hats and a phonzee jacket with hand cuffs on the shoulders then .

Shift "Havoc" pants are leather/textile and are very confortable. They even have useable pockets. Motorcyclecloseouts has them on sale.

Back