In a completely neutral tone I ask...

Oh believe me I would make a good one.
Mandatory citizen ownership of one 12 gauge pump shotgun, one 1911 .45 caliber pistol and one 'home defense rifle'
Mandatory monthly training with them
All citizens will be required to learn the Natl Anthem, The Pledge of Allegiance, America the Beautiful, God Bless America and 'Burnin' Love ' by Elvis in ENGLISH !
All citizens will be required to learn the preamble to the US Constit as well as the first two amendments in the bill of rights.
NO income tax.
ALL GOVT EMPLOYEES WILL BE VOLUNTEERS.
Their room and board will be paid for as well as ins but no salaries, zero.
You will have to want to serve the people not yourself to work for me.
I will abolish all political parties. If there are none then they cannot disagree.
It will straight up vote on all things not split down the middle.
You will be elected on merit not party.

Convicted criminals guilty of heinous crimes will be executed within 2 weeks of conviction live on Natl TV at primetime on ALL CHANNELS.
Imp for you to miss.
No more just caging them and forgetting them.
Criminals convicted of heinous crimes not sentenced to death will WORK off their sentences not watch cable TV and workout.
Criminals will learn to respect the system.

I will pay LEOs min of 100k a yr.
Teachers will get same.

VOTE FOR BLANCA.....IN 2012....

memo:

1.you would first need to sign a law making English, the national language....it currently is not.

2.1st gives me the right not recite your pledge if it has the word god in it, and not sing your proraganda religeous songs.

3. all of the ammendments are important, not just the first two.

but the rest of i like.....who is your v/p?

Oh believe me I would make a good one.
Mandatory citizen ownership of one 12 gauge pump shotgun, one 1911 .45 caliber pistol and one 'home defense rifle'
Mandatory monthly training with them
All citizens will be required to learn the Natl Anthem, The Pledge of Allegiance, America the Beautiful, God Bless America and 'Burnin' Love ' by Elvis in ENGLISH !
All citizens will be required to learn the preamble to the US Constit as well as the first two amendments in the bill of rights.
NO income tax.
ALL GOVT EMPLOYEES WILL BE VOLUNTEERS.
Their room and board will be paid for as well as ins but no salaries, zero.
You will have to want to serve the people not yourself to work for me.
I will abolish all political parties. If there are none then they cannot disagree.
It will straight up vote on all things not split down the middle.
You will be elected on merit not party.

Convicted criminals guilty of heinous crimes will be executed within 2 weeks of conviction live on Natl TV at primetime on ALL CHANNELS.
Imp for you to miss.
No more just caging them and forgetting them.
Criminals convicted of heinous crimes not sentenced to death will WORK off their sentences not watch cable TV and workout.
Criminals will learn to respect the system.

I will pay LEOs min of 100k a yr.
Teachers will get same.

VOTE FOR BLANCA.....IN 2012....

You sound like your enemy.

That's what compromise is for.
I may hold strong on the English and the songs though
They are what this country was founded on and should be never forgotten .
Other countries hold onto traditions hundreds of yrs old while we are in a hurry to forget ours. Not propanganda to promote American history and tradition.
I embrace all other races and nationalities as long as they recognize America and English first . Again though we may be able to compromise.
The others amends are just as imp I just figure we will start with the first two and hopefully initiative will take over and they will learn the rest.

My VP will be Ronald Reagan cloned .
I would have his DNA cloned for each one of my cabinet members....:rofl:

b4thenite Criminals and politicians need a lesson taught to them .
Hopefully it will come sooner than later .
As a vol govt employee it would weed out the greedy and selfish.
We would have public servants and not fat senators.

Criminals need a good stiff one too.
Enough with letting folks we all know are guilty go thru the system.
A .02 cent round of .22 and we will move on to the next one.
Word will spread and crime will go down.

"if it bleeds it leads" media saying

they let cameras go to vietnam and that helped lead to the US pulling out. after that our gov't no longer allows raw footage from war.

That's what compromise is for.
I may hold strong on the English and the songs though
They are what this country was founded on and should be never forgotten .
Other countries hold onto traditions hundreds of yrs old while we are in a hurry to forget ours. Not propanganda to promote American history and tradition.
I embrace all other races and nationalities as long as they recognize America and English first . Again though we may be able to compromise.
The others amends are just as imp I just figure we will start with the first two and hopefully initiative will take over and they will learn the rest.

My VP will be Ronald Reagan cloned .
I would have his DNA cloned for each one of my cabinet members....:rofl:
Where do you get your information from? This country wasn't founded by catholics. Talk to the natives we shoved to the west about who was here first. Secondly this country, when founded again by foreigners was found by catholics who were trying to get away from other who were trying to push their religion on everyone (aka catholics today) which is why it’s stated in the first Amendment that this country has freedom of religion. It doesn't say freedom of religion as long as its catholic. Now I know you wouldn’t want to change this Amendment to Catholic because then you’d be changing history as we all know it. Sorry to say this, but your thoughts are quite ignorant.

When did I mention the word Catholic...???

Simple American traditions should be honored and not rushed to be forgotten.
Cant even say the Pledge in school anymore without offending somebody...geesh..

ps...my 'ignorance' comes from having been to more countries than I can remember and prolly more than you can name.
All to a one are older than us and still celebrate natl language and heritage. Why dont we ?
Just because we welcome other races and nationalities does not mean that we should allow them to convince us to forget honored traditions.

Last edited:
They some times show dead killed by US military, especially on history channel. But if some reason the body of an American is flashed by a camera it is blurred out. Probably has something to do with troop moral. If they actually see other troops getting cut up, blown up and shot up it might kill their will to fight.

They did the same thing in WWII when the germans were using the MG42 against troops they made a film telling troops to zig zag when running or something when in fact the MG would just cut you in half no matter how you zig or zag. The film just boost their moral and made them feel invincible. Same thing the video games the youngsters play today do!

When did I mention the word Catholic...???

Simple American traditions should be honored and not rushed to be forgotten.
Cant even say the Pledge in school anymore without offending somebody...geesh..

ps...my 'ignorance' comes from having been to more countries than I can remember and prolly more than you can name.
All to a one are older than us and still celebrate natl language and heritage. Why dont we ?
Just because we welcome other races and nationalities does not mean that we should allow them to convince us to forget honored traditions.

Im not sure I understand where your american traditions become traditions. As I recall the word GOD was introduced in 1954. Does a long american history count for 54 years? If so, then maybe they should take the word GOD out because it lasted a good 62 years without the word GOD in it.

Im happy you've been to so many countries, but I didn't realize to absorb information from different cultures/countries you actually had to go to them. I guess this is now a who does what more debate. I personaly read information about other places since I can't afford to travel as much as you. :dunno:

They some times show dead killed by US military, especially on history channel. But if some reason the body of an American is flashed by a camera it is blurred out. Probably has something to do with troop moral. If they actually see other troops getting cut up, blown up and shot up it might kill their will to fight.

They did the same thing in WWII when the germans were using the MG42 against troops they made a film telling troops to zig zag when running or something when in fact the MG would just cut you in half no matter how you zig or zag. The film just boost their moral and made them feel invincible. Same thing the video games the youngsters play today do!

Wow, Could you imagine being shot at with one of those? Man, I couldn't imagine being put in that situation.

BenWoj42 I travelled cuz it was my job and it did not pay too well.
I considered the travel pay enough most of the time.
I also moved around when younger as a result of my fathers job.

I believe cuz we are online it is diff to really understand each other.
FTF I bet we would be able to understand each other.

Again I dont recall saying the word God.
It is in the songs I mention but that is not the reason for my stance.

I think this country unlike others does not hold onto the traditions it was founded upon.
Our Govt has us too fixated on current materialism than to remember what Thanksgiving is actually about is all.
Simple documents that are the basis for which all our current ways and means exist are forgotten.

The topic of the thread is in a neutral tone and I mean no offense just open discussion.

Wow, Could you imagine being shot at with one of those? Man, I couldn't imagine being put in that situation.

I know they have some assault rifles and machine guns that are far more deadly now, but that thing put fear in soldiers when they heard it being fired just like my uncle said the ak did to him in Vietnam. I remember a guy cut a paper target in half with the MG42 on the history channel and the sound that thing made you could not forget.

b4thenite Criminals and politicians need a lesson taught to them .
Hopefully it will come sooner than later .
As a vol govt employee it would weed out the greedy and selfish.
We would have public servants and not fat senators.

Criminals need a good stiff one too.
Enough with letting folks we all know are guilty go thru the system.
A .02 cent round of .22 and we will move on to the next one.
Word will spread and crime will go down.

death penalty do not deter crimes. it's a known fact. death penalty only serve as a public spectacle. if you see one, you'll know how wrong it is.

We don't get to see slain Muslims because as you said ...people feel sympathy for the dead... regardless of whether they wanted to hasten you on your way there or not... show the enemy dead and suffer the outcry of weak people who cannot stomach the ending of a life... but in that same vein... show a pitied dead person and tug at the heart of the world... funny how that is...
Haiti is and has been a cesspool for ages...a paradise turned garbage heap, and all because of the choices made by the people... this media thing is ridiculous...you want to help someone?... go help at the homeless shelter or soup kitchen in your own city! Haiti as a whole made this bed and laid in it when they chose to support and encourage the likes of the Duvaliers to set up residence and business.... if you don't know who I'm referring to see *Papa Doc and Baby Doc (Bebe Doc)... they don't get my support... they don't get my sympathy... my interests lie with MY Country and sadly MY Country has enough problems that I don't see a reason to focus on another Country that has never shown us support or backing.
And since I'm on my box again, I personally think we don't act with enough speed and damage when it comes to our enemies. Surgical is a nice term...but so is Massive Casualties :) I don't care if there is collateral damage...and that wouldn't change no matter how many sad faces I saw on the news... We should "Bring IT...then END IT" if I hear one more weak voice say bring our soldiers home I'll pluck my own eyes out...I'd rather hear let our soldiers do what they were trained for...Let our soldiers defend, let our soldiers conquer, let our soldiers slay our enemies...and if you still can't find it in yourself to identify our enemy then I know several countries that offer a great citizenship package...feel free to travel abroad.

i really am tired of people repeating the same myth..over and over.

this country was not founded on religion or god.

this country was founded on freedom, freedom from oppresive government and the promise of the right to pursue happiness, and all that entails.

the revolution was not about religeon, it was about taxes, equal rights and equal representation.

read the Declaration of Independance, read the Constitution. sure there are references of god, a creator......but not any one god....these documents are about equality, the people of the colonies wanted to be equal, they wanted to be free.

if you truly want to keep the traditions of this country, you have to truly lok at what was done, why it was done and not place your personal beliefs into the mix. God was place in the pledge during a very sad time in our history, McCarthy Era. where the FBI went around investigating citizens, breaking privacy laws and spying on peole without warrants....all in the name of the USA.

PS: this country has no national language, and the reason we forget our traditions so quickly is that unlike other countries that do not change....this country was designed to change. that is why this is the greatest country on the planet, America evolves, it changes, it grows it gets better.....

the world is filled with countries that do not change.....most of them are 3rd world countries.

We don't get to see slain Muslims because as you said ...people feel sympathy for the dead... regardless of whether they wanted to hasten you on your way there or not... show the enemy dead and suffer the outcry of weak people who cannot stomach the ending of a life... but in that same vein... show a pitied dead person and tug at the heart of the world... funny how that is...
Haiti is and has been a cesspool for ages...a paradise turned garbage heap, and all because of the choices made by the people... this media thing is ridiculous...you want to help someone?... go help at the homeless shelter or soup kitchen in your own city! Haiti as a whole made this bed and laid in it when they chose to support and encourage the likes of the Duvaliers to set up residence and business.... if you don't know who I'm referring to see *Papa Doc and Baby Doc (Bebe Doc)... they don't get my support... they don't get my sympathy... my interests lie with MY Country and sadly MY Country has enough problems that I don't see a reason to focus on another Country that has never shown us support or backing.
And since I'm on my box again, I personally think we don't act with enough speed and damage when it comes to our enemies. Surgical is a nice term...but so is Massive Casualties :) I don't care if there is collateral damage...and that wouldn't change no matter how many sad faces I saw on the news... We should "Bring IT...then END IT" if I hear one more weak voice say bring our soldiers home I'll pluck my own eyes out...I'd rather hear let our soldiers do what they were trained for...Let our soldiers defend, let our soldiers conquer, let our soldiers slay our enemies...and if you still can't find it in yourself to identify our enemy then I know several countries that offer a great citizenship package...feel free to travel abroad.

Nice...

death penalty do not deter crimes. it's a known fact. death penalty only serve as a public spectacle. if you see one, you'll know how wrong it is.

agreed.....but executing all murderers,rapists,child molestors, all other violent criminals would free up lots of room in our jails.

this room could be used for first time criminals that actually can be rehabilitated.....

Back