$500,000,000 'pay for peace' plan UNBELIEVABLE !

Blanca BusaLess

Suffers from PBSD
Donating Member
Registered
So now elements of our Govt and other world leaders are trying to negotiate with the taliban in Afg. by giving them $..
A $500,000,000 'Pay for Peace' plan is being proposed.
Today's explosion in Kabul was a statement by them to show they cannot be bought as they have already stated after the explosion.

I as an American am disturbed greatly to hear this.
I can only imagine how folks serving or who haved served must feel to hear the same Govt who sent them to war now want to buy peace with folks who have killed their comrades.
This is the same Govt that tries to convince us they care ?

Ask Patton if he wanted to give Hitler 500mil to be nice....:rofl:
Dont think they may ever use that $ against us do you...
Yeah they will just take that money to the Natl Bank of Afg, get a line of credit, build a house and settle down to raise a nice family...right...:rofl:
Bunch of (expletives deleted before typed) are the folks who are running the show I say !

1787 Nov. 13. "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. It is it's natural manure." (to W. S. Smith, B.12.356)Thomas Jefferson

Unfortunately they are falling into the fallacy of thinking that everyone else in the world wants our way of life. This is simply not true. they just want to be left alone....

Greed is a powerful motivator.... Our politicians have bowed to it for years... :)

How about sending them a bill for the cost of the "Peace"
Better solution to the problem (and ours BTW)

I thought we "do not negotiate" with terrorists~?~
That would be the old way ... :whistle: "change you can trust" coming right up... :laugh:

actually they said this has always been like this, just poorly funded... (maybe cause it is wrong?)

What do you think any ONE of those folks who gets $ from us will do with it ?
Plant 100 more acres of Poppies, buy AKs for his whole neighborhood and have a big
banquet in our honor before he funds more violence against us.
This is a severe sign of weakness, indecision , hands being tied and whatever to our enemies.
Lets put out to the world we dont know what to do and now just want to pay the bill and leave....'Waiter check please'
We could be there for 50yrs but 5yrs after we leave it will be like we were never there as nothing can change Afghanistan !
Just waiting till we leave. Patient and very durable people they are, I know.

They are sitting in their caves in Afg watching this on CNN via a humped in Plasma laughing at us.

Just one more stupid idea to come out of that city that has completely lost touch with reality, I can't say that I'm surprised.

:rofl:The new plan to continue funding terrorism:rofl: I love this country, but it's such a shame at this rate the once great U.S.A will eventually be run completely into the ground by the so and so's who run it.
Lets print enough money to pay off the national debt, therefor destroying the dollar's value, then we can go to a world currency, and eventually a world ruler. Sound like a plan? Sure does, just not a good one.
Although, todays surroundings sure seem to go along with things the Bible said would happen. I trust God, oh and remember, he's on our money, and in our Constitution. Sad the government is being overthrown from the inside out.
Not here to argue, just my thoughts. God bless the U.S.A...and the idioits who run it:laugh:

I'm curious what would happen if we told the Middle East...ok, we're leaving on the condition that you don't touch Israel and you leave us alone. If you bomb one of our legal embassies or shoot at an American asset, we're going to carpet bomb whomever we feel is responsible The ball is in your court.

Go.

How bout using the 500mil to design a bomb that when dropped on AFG will only kill people who are Talibs ?
Some sort of thought bomb..???
Checks ur head before it scrambles your noodle :laugh:

UNVBELIEVABLE:
Hillary says 'exit strategy' ! Are you kidding me.
She is up there with a smile on her face right now saying
'well we need to look at all possibilities'

Where is that shoe throwing guy when you need him.....
More like I wish I could smack her in the face with a combat boot from a fallen soldier.
Leave a permanent print on her Yoogly face !

UnnnhhHHHHnnnnnn AAAAAAAAAHhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I was having such a good morning and now.....

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHhhhhhhhh.

I'm gonna go curse in the bathroom now....:welcome:

I'm curious what would happen if we told the Middle East...ok, we're leaving on the condition that you don't touch Israel and you leave us alone. If you bomb one of our legal embassies or shoot at an American asset, we're going to carpet bomb whomever we feel is responsible The ball is in your court.

Go.

Our great president has already promised the Assgans that Israel will be theres. Yeah, belive it.

Research the "Bildaberg Group", turn off CNN, remember how great our country was, enjoy it while we can.

I thought we "do not negotiate" with terrorists~?~

Wit day correct pee poles in pow ear dare is no knee goat she ate shins.

No matter how you spell it out... This is like a tax placed upon the infidel is read their war book. It states in 50 states if not you rope those idiots over there in den mark my words, dis is a tax like effect with no effect is you submitted to the TAX AZZ Is R U! :rofl:

:rulez: << TeLL E Bum knows that book azzbackwords is a 4 letter word says, Taxi?

:poke::laugh:

:bowdown: 500??? We tax you every year give us that crapozoHA!

Last edited:
Vonderbach we as the USA are too addicted to what is going on over there to ever leave.

There is one saying in the bible that I believe some who have power follow dearly.

"If the Christians do not hold Jerusalem the second coming will never happen"

Has nada to do with Nationalities but simply our desire to preserve the holy land for his return. ??? possibly

You know one of the most ridiculous but scary conspiracy theories is that Obama is a Taliban plant.
Of muslim origin, schooled in a Madrassa, not born in the US. Just a sleeper here for their Agenda.
We and they have been at odds long enough for them to have created the perfect spy...???
The election and American politics is all about who has the most $.
Anyone who doubts their $ ability needs to research the Bin Laden group.
OBL's family . Same folks we flew out of DC and NYC on 9.12.2001 day after..to protect them ?
Now hes in power and wants to give them money.
Come 2012 he will retire a one termer to his new palace in the hills of Kabul...after armageddon hits us..12.21.2012....:rofl:

Wit day correct pee poles in pow ear dare is no knee goat she ate shins.

No matter how you spell it out... This is like a tax placed upon the infidel is read their war book. It states in 50 states if not you rope those idiots over there in den mark my words, dis is a tax like effect with no effect is you submitted to the TAX AZZ Is R U! :rofl:

:rulez: << TeLL E Bum knows that book azzbackwords is a 4 letter word says, Taxi?

:poke::laugh:

:bowdown: 500??? We tax you every year give us that crapozoHA!

Dude I try and try to understand you but all I can see is blah blah blah.. something about a tax and a book about 4 letter words. Maybe im just stupid.

+1 Lavinrac on 2busa comments...

My head hurts trying to figure that out.
I put it in Babelfish translator and that did not work either....:rofl:

this is nothing new.....

been going on for some time, this is how things changed in iraq.

the leaders of the taliban are idealists and cannot be bought.....but most of the others are there because they have no other options. give them options and put down thier weapons.

Back