$500,000,000 'pay for peace' plan UNBELIEVABLE !

... something about a tax and a book about 4 letter words.

Tax is the oil prices ramping up for no reason. Oh, but it is a tax on you infidels. The Koran teaches a lot in that book about how to tax the infidels once you rule their little minds. Most do not see the writing on the wall.

The taxi reference, are the rules that no dirty dogs, or liquor is to be transported with a muslim book banging taxi driver in a Cans Azz City airport is read it and weep or send the bums back in the plane whens day came from is start the campaign today.

Booze, (Service) dogs too much for some Muslim cabbies - Democratic Underground

2busa all apologies but I think your name maybe Osama Been Boozin'....
cuz I still dont get it ?
Maybe just me ?

Blanca, I'll make it as simple as I can. It is about a human from the other side of the world telling me the :rulez: to his way of life. It is his life's work to convert me to his way of thinking, his moral compass, his say on how to treat others [like women] as per manual given to him by some whack in a tent, somewhere in the hot desert, had dis vision while sniffing on goat turds [mixed with afghan hash] to get high [when no one was looking is cut his stash with some good goat guano].

:rofl: :poke: :bowdown: <<< Get it?

Last edited:
+1 Lavinrac on 2busa comments...

My head hurts trying to figure that out.
I put it in Babelfish translator and that did not work either....:rofl:

With the correct people in power there is no negotiations. Come on, you guys can't read ebonics?!:laugh:

You know one of the most ridiculous but scary conspiracy theories is that Obama is a Taliban plant.
Of muslim origin, schooled in a Madrassa, not born in the US. Just a sleeper here for their Agenda.
We and they have been at odds long enough for them to have created the perfect spy...???
The election and American politics is all about who has the most $.
Anyone who doubts their $ ability needs to research the Bin Laden group.
OBL's family . Same folks we flew out of DC and NYC on 9.12.2001 day after..to protect them ?
Now hes in power and wants to give them money.
Come 2012 he will retire a one termer to his new palace in the hills of Kabul...after armageddon hits us..12.21.2012....:rofl:

Ridiculous??? Why? Not sayin I belive it, but I wouldn't be suprised either.

wouldnt that be the 2nd time US gives them money ? when russians were in there in the 80s, US paid for all kinds of things for taliban to fight russians, and guess what happened - it backfired large on the US. and now they want to do same thing again ??? wow. fool me once/fool me twice ...

give it to us, the soldiers. we'll end it. time to take off the kid gloves.

give it to us, the soldiers. we'll end it. time to take off the kid gloves.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I have nothing but respect and appreciation for all of our great men and women in uniform, but remeber my friend, you too are at the mercy of your commander, who gets his orders from our idiots in Washington. But one man can make a difference, more power to ya:beerchug:

...once in a while I get to a point and say, todays politicians can't possibly step to a new low. But then through some out of my world kind of miracle, ....once more I stand corrected!!!!!!

Would have been better to spend that money on a bunch of Hayabusa's for them. They would've been so busy riding, peace would have definitely ensued. :beerchug:

I thought we as the United States do not have the policy of negotiating with people like the taliban. This also doesn't amaze me that Obama and his people in the White House have come up with a stupid plan like this. So far all of his ideas or plans that he has come up with have made him look like a complete idiot. Look at the gun and ammo laws that he was talking about getting to pass. Haven't seen anything come from those plans yet.

Did we run out of Bombs and ammo? Ill donate mine to keep fighting rather than giving up and payin em to stop. Its a waste of money

Back