***Important*** If anybody has any information on these members speak up.THANKS.

postal is hit or miss...see him every now and then. scar as well havent seen much out of him.

skydivr? (or somethin like that - right?)

i know i was out for awhile - but you guys are like family... i never forgot ya'll...

Mr Brown
BusaBret
Joker
si-lo

Mr Bogus
yamahor
Pipefighter248

mrninja9
Scar
shortBoarder
Rhythm
TruWrecks

Postal
ktown

RSD.

yamahor is good and on FB, pipefighter was logged in here the other day, I believe I saw Mr. Bogus chime in on FB not to long ago, same with mrninja9 (he's recently married!), Rhythm was seen both here and on FB not too long ago as well...

Postal is doing well too...

Glad Tom is doing well. mrninja got married...who in the fug would have Chris.:rofl:

Maybe Ben will stop by and say hi to his Dad(me) :laugh:

Good to hear Pipe and Rhythm are good. :thumbsup:

No word from Mr Brown?

Rubb.

I'M SO BIG, I GETS MY OWN MUTHAFUGGIN LIST!

'sup folks;)

Been hiding in the UP working on.....things.
Running an Organic Gardening & Hydroponic Supply store and Amy is............well, thats a story for another post;O
oh yea, I did it, I left ya hangin like that;P

Stunnah
Cuffie
Creekboy
And the one that still needs to hunted down,, and linched. A name that i wont say, but a few know!

Creekboy is a four-letter word in these parts. That guy took parts and a helmet from members that were to be painted, and never returned 'em if I remember correctly, and he made a lot of empty promises and told a few lies along the way.

Once the heat got too hot, he bolted...no need for him to even poke his head in if you ask me. :laugh:

Creekboy is a four-letter word in these parts. That guy took parts and a helmet from members that were to be painted, and never returned 'em if I remember correctly, and he made a lot of empty promises and told a few lies along the way.

Once the heat got too hot, he bolted...no need for him to even poke his head in if you ask me. :laugh:

I forgot about his meltdown

There's that VABS chic...dunno what happened to her

Sambusa
Warbird
Cblast aka Pauly Walnuts
PD but I hear he hangs in the obscure partr of the org site w seasoned beef guy

Birdhunter, EZ, Dj, Evil the list goes on and on and on and on

Miss some of these bastids...Last time I saw this guy he was standing in my shop,all the way up here in Canaduh.

RSD.

post-12-77726-revlissled_copy.jpg

Back